Jonathan Rigby, United’s Head of Marketing, said: "Chinese New Year is a special time for a large core group of our fans and we would like to share this celebration with them as well as thank them for their loyal support.
"By creating a dedicated section on our Chinese website, full of exclusive and exciting content, we feel this gives us a great outlet to start engaging with these fans."
As well as the content on www.manutd.com/cny, fans should also look out for some unique experiences at Old Trafford and messages from the club at the Bolton and Stoke matches.
We're celebrating Chinese New Year with a special microsite on our Chinese website that includes:
– A video of first-teamers such as Ji-sung Park and Chris Smalling wishing fans a happy Chinese New Year – in Mandarin!
– Celebratory videos filmed by the 'Reds in Shanghai' fan club.
– A lucky red envelopes competition offering eight unique United prizes.
– Exclusive wallpaper designs which you can send to a friend.
– Features on United and the Year of the Dragon.