A new-look poser for this week's trivia challenge as we listed cryptic clues to six former Reds.
You had to allow us a little poetic licence but the answers are listed below. Well done to Andrew Hanssen on our Talking Reds forum, who got them all right - top marks.
As an example, 'Star amongst the cattle' could be a clue for David Herd (Star of David / herd of cattle) or Tom's enemy's newspaper could be Gerry Daly (Jerry Daily).
1. This dragon-slayer is the greatest =
George Best (St George, best)
2. Confused brain of a child =
Brian Kidd (anagram of brain, kid)
3. Stroke a Scottish monkey =
Pat McGibbon (pat, Mc for Scottish and gibbon)
4. Prepare to pray before the Internet =
Neil Webb (Kneel, web)
5. Move facial hair with greater energy =
Russell Beardsmore (rustle beards more)
6. Borrowed money from a cat =
Tom Sloan (tom's loan)