rest of the season because of an ankle injury picked up in the Manchester derby. Read what the boss had to say about Young here. (GT)
10:15 You can now watch a short clip from the press conference, courtesy of our friends at MUTV. (NC)
10:00 Some interesting news from Sir Alex's press conference. Here are the main points:
- No serious injuries picked up at West Ham, although there are "a few bumps and bruises". Vidic, in particularly, has "a beautiful bruise on the cheekbone", according to the boss.
- Sir Alex believes the point at West Ham was well deserved and believes United "could have won it in the last 20 minutes".
- On Wayne Rooney's future: "I couldn't tell you about new contract talks... I don't think there is anything in it [the PSG link]."
- Praise for Shinji Kagawa: "Shinji is doing very well for us now. He has great composure and excellent decision-making."
- On Monday night's game against Aston Villa: "I have the same squad [to choose from] on Monday. I think Villa will have a real go at us."
09:33 The manager's press conference has started. Remember, we'll have all the main points here at 10:00. (GT)
09:20 There are plenty of journalists here at Carrington, waiting for the manager. The boss is currently talking to MUTV, though, and you'll be able to see parts of that interview this evening on