Fabric and Nike Dri-fit
• The kit weighs just 150 grams, 23 per cent lighter than previous Nike kits. It also boasts a 20 per cent stronger knit structure and significantly improved stretch.
• The fabric uses Nike Dri-FIT technology to draw sweat away from the body through the fabric where it can evaporate, to keep players cool and dry.
• Ventilation zones, consisting of tiny laser-cut holes, feature under the arms on both sides, as well as at the shorts waistband, to allow additional comfort and cooling. A mesh panel across the entire back increases air circulation.
Fit and construction
• The shirt has been crafted with bonded T-bars to support the seams at key points and inner welded seams with a clean finish to give a more striking appearance, while also increasing comfort and performance.
Nike Pro Combat
• To complete the ultimate playing uniform for modern football, Nike Pro Combat base layer is supplied to be worn underneath the matchday kit, offering players greater comfort and impact protection.
• The Nike Pro Combat range of long-sleeve and short-sleeve tops made of sweat-wicking fabric allows players to keep cool and dry in hot conditions, and warm and dry when the weather becomes cold. The slider shorts feature extra padding and thigh protection to absorb impact so players can go to ground and tackle with greater confidence.