The Megastore at Old Trafford is giving young fans a great Christmas gift - the chance to be United’s mascot for the Wigan match on Wednesday 30 December.
The prize includes a match ticket and a full kit for the mascot, plus three tickets for guests.
All you have to do to enter the prize draw is visit the Megastore from now until 12 noon on Wednesday 16 December and fill in a competition entry card. Other terms and conditions apply - see below for the full list.
Terms and Conditions
1. Manchester United Limited (“Manchester United”) are the promoters of the Manchester United Megastore Mascot competition (“the Competition”).
2. The Competition is open to all children aged between 7 & 14 years of age.
3. Only one prize is available. The prize includes one match ticket for the mascot and three tickets for guests accompanying the mascot but does not include any travel or accommodation. Manchester United will provide a full first team kit for the mascot but the mascot will be required to bring appropriate footwear.
4. Manchester United shall select the match for which the prize is available but shall be entitled in its discretion to change this match if any other events are taking place at that match and Manchester United deems that they must take priority.
5. To enter participants must have entered their details on a competition entry card and posted it in store by 12 noon (GMT) on Wednesday 16th December 2009.
6. The winner will be chosen at random from all correct answers within three days of the Competition closing date and be contacted by telephone, email or post (depending on what contact info we hold). If we cannot contact a winner within three days of a winner being drawn (making reasonable efforts), then that winner forfeits the right to the prize and another participant will be drawn.
7. The Competition is not open to employees of Manchester United or their relatives or friends.
8. The prize is non-transferable, and no cash alternative is available. If a winner (or their nominee) is unable or unwilling to accept the prize (e.g. if he/she is not free to attend the match), subsequent draws will take place until a new winner and/or nominee is found who is able/willing to accept the prize.
9. The mascot (and his/her guardian) will be requested for