Manchester United Megastore is giving a fan between the ages of 7-13yrs a great Christmas gift – Win the chance to be Manchester United’s mascot on Boxing Day (Sunderland).
The prize includes one match ticket for the mascot and three tickets for guests plus a full first team kit for the lucky winner.
All you have to do to enter the prize draw is click on the link below, print off the entry form, and post within the Megastore from now until 12 noon on Tuesday 14th December. Whilst visiting make sure you check out the brand new M Collection range which is exclusive to the Old Trafford megastore, click here to find out more.
Download the competition entry form. Other terms and conditions apply - see below for the full list.
Manchester United Megastore Mascot Competition Terms and Conditions
1. Manchester United Limited (“Manchester United”) are the promoters of the Manchester United Megastore Mascot competition (“the Competition”).
2. The Competition is open to all children aged between 7 & 13 years of age.
3. Only one prize is available. The prize includes one match ticket for the mascot and three tickets for guests accompanying the mascot but does not include any travel or accommodation. Manchester United will provide a full first team kit for the mascot but the mascot will be required to bring appropriate footwear.
4. Manchester United shall select the match for which the prize is available but shall be entitled in its discretion to change this match if any other events are taking place at that match and Manchester United deems that they must take priority.
5. To enter participants must have entered their details on a competition entry card and posted it in store by 12 noon (GMT) on Tuesday 14th December 2010.
6. The winner will be chosen at random from all correct answers within three days of the Competition closing date and be contacted by telephone, email or post (depending on what contact info we hold). If we cannot contact a winner within three days of a winner being drawn