noon (GMT) on Tuesday 14th December 2010.
6. The winner will be chosen at random from all correct answers within three days of the Competition closing date and be contacted by telephone, email or post (depending on what contact info we hold). If we cannot contact a winner within three days of a winner being drawn (making reasonable efforts), then that winner forfeits the right to the prize and another participant will be drawn.
7. The Competition is not open to employees of Manchester United or their relatives or friends.
8. The prize is non-transferable, and no cash alternative is available. If a winner (or their nominee) is unable or unwilling to accept the prize (e.g. if he/she is not free to attend the match), subsequent draws will take place until a new winner and/or nominee is found who is able/willing to accept the prize.
9. The mascot (and his/her guardian) will be requested for their consent to the following: (I) for the mascot’s name to be disclosed to any person requesting that Manchester United confirm the identity of the prize winner; and (ii) for the mascot’s name and/or photograph to be published for promotional purposes.
10. Subject to paragraph 9 above, details of the prize draw winners will be made available upon request from Manchester United Ticketing & Membership Services, Old Trafford, Sir Matt Busby Way, Manchester, M16 0RA six weeks after the closing date (subject to data protection legislation).
11. Entry into the prize draw confirms your acceptance of these rules.
12. Manchester United reserves the right to refuse entry to, or refuse to award the prize to, anyone in breach of these rules.