Manchester United fans travelling to West Brom on Saturday should be aware of the following...
- Saturday’s game against WBA, KO 12:45 GMT, is close to selling out in all sections and supporters are urged not to travel without a match ticket.
- United fans attending the match at The Hawthorns will be located in the Smethwick End Stand, Block A, which is situated on the south side of the stadium.
- Main access is via Middlemore Road, which is on the east side of the ground. Fans should enter through Turnstile Block A.
- Parking for visitors’ coaches will be in Middlemore Road and access to the stadium is via a ramp leading to the rear of the Smethwick End stand.
- Away fans travelling to the ground by other forms of transport are strongly advised to park off Middlemore Road as access to the stadium will be easier.
- Away fans travelling by train or tram are advised to move north along Middlemore Road until they come to the ramp on their left. Access to the rear of the Smethwick End is from the East Stand car park entrance.
- The Halfords Lane area will be closed, 90 minutes before the scheduled kick-off time and access thereafter will be via Middlemore Road and its ramp. Directional signs to assist spectators are displayed at convenient locations around the