Will these five factors win the 2008/09 title race for United?
We like to think so...
1. Meanest defence
2. Most goals per game
3. World's best player
4. Experience on our side
5. Best boss
Never mind last Saturday's blip... United fans still have plenty of reasons to feel positive about the final push in the Barclays Premier League.
This week's Five At Five video feature identifies the factors that make the Reds firm favourites to win an eighteenth league championship:
1. Meanest defence - United's title charge has been built on a solid base of only 16 goals conceded in 28 games, not to mention that record-breaking run of 14 clean sheets in a row
2. Most goals per game - United and Chelsea have both scored 49 goals so far, but the Reds have played one game less
3. World's best player - The World Player of the Year plays for United, simple as that
4. Experience on our side - No player in the dressing room at Anfield or Stamford Bridge has won as many titles as Ryan Giggs or Paul Scholes
5. Best boss - Sir Alex, British football's most successful manager, is hungry for more.