Ryan Giggs has now scored in all 19 Premier League seasons. We're celebrating with a montage of some of the less obvious, but nonetheless classy, of his 104 league strikes...
1. It's Bradford away in 2001 and, not for the first time in his career, Ryan leaves a defender looking silly with a jinking run, before finishing emphatically.
2. His left foot isn't bad, but many a-time the Welshman's also shown his heading prowess, like this one at Everton.
3. Giggs earns a point for the Reds at Chelsea in 2002 with this sweet first-time strike from the edge of the box.
4. That left peg again. Ryan acrobatically latches onto an awkward ball in the box to expertly volley United ahead against Bolton.
5. Remember Nani's backheel against Bayern last season? This one against Spurs is right up there for audacity and skill – and Giggsy certainly enjoyed it.