Get in the mood for Sunderland by reliving five memorable Boxing Day goals…
1. United were 3-0 down at Sheffield Weds with 30 minutes left, but two Brian McClair goals hauled the Reds back into it before Eric Cantona equalised two minutes from time.
2. A superb curling shot from David Beckham set United on the way to a 4-0 win at Nottingham Forest in 1996. Nicky Butt, Ole Solskjaer and Andy Cole completed the rout.
3. With quarter of an hour left in 2001, Ryan Giggs timed his run perfectly to head home Beckham's sublime cross and finally break Everton's stubborn resistance.
4. Bolton had won at Old Trafford twice previously but Giggs helped ensure there would be no repeat in 2004 with an acrobatic volley early in a 2-0 win.
5. United were already two goals up against Roy Keane's Sunderland in 2007 before Cristiano Ronaldo fired home a magnificent free-kick on the stroke of half-time.