As Chicharito's here, we doff our cap to five other Spanish-speaking Reds. Tevez? No.
1. Diego Forlan. Much-loved, curly-haired, cult hero. His Anfield double etched his name in United folklore. All together now: "Diego-woah-oh-oh!"
2. Juan Sebastian Veron. Must have gone to Specsavers; his vision was magnificent. He'd put a ball on a peseta from 63 yards. Didn't thrive at OT, but no doubting his quality.
3. Ricardo. He joked you can't actually be crazy to be a keeper, but being a bit mad helps. Great at saving penalties, and keen to prove it...
4. Gerard Pique. Returned to Barcelona as a fine player after four years here. Shame he couldn't stick around. Wrote a touching note to United fans before departing.
5. Antonio Valencia. Practices crosses every day before breakfast. Maybe. The reason Rooney scored all those headers last term - more of the same, please.