We've compiled a quiz based on United in the Premier League era. How many of these difficult questions can you get right?
1) Eric Cantona scored his last United goal against which club?
2) Name the four players whose surnames begin with the letter 'T' who have played in the Premier League for United.
3) Who is United's all-time leading Premier League goalscorer?
4) Who scored the Reds' last goal of the previous Millennium?
5) Which of these players made the most Premier League starts for United? Dion Dublin, Keith Gillespie, Gerard Pique, or Giuseppe Rossi.
6) Who netted United's first-ever Premier League goal?
7) And who bagged the Reds' first-ever Premier League winner?
8) David Beckham scored the most Premier League goals against which opponents?
9) Name the first player to score a hat-trick in the Premier League for United.
10) Andy Cole (5) and Mark Hughes (2) scored seven of the record nine goals against Ipswich in 1995 but who got the other two?
11) Which goalkeeper made more Premier League appearances for United? Tim Howard or Roy Carroll?