Six strikes have been shortlisted for Manchester United's Goal of the Month competition for February.
Check out MUTV's exclusive video before voting for your favourite at manutd.com/polls and entering a prize draw to win a shirt signed by the victorious player.
1. Wayne Rooney (v Fulham, 2 Feb): Moving forward down the left flank with menace, the striker stroked an unerring finish beyond Mark Schwarzer for a priceless winner.
2. Jesse Lingard (v Arsenal U21, 11 Feb): A fantastic team goal which was finished smartly by the youngster following some outstanding work by Nick Powell and a first-time pass by Adnan Januzaj.
3. Tom Thorpe (v Spurs U21, 15 Feb): Lingard's lay-off allowed the Under-21 captain to unleash a rocket of a shot that left Tottenham keeper Jonathan Miles with no chance.
4. Nani (v Reading, 18 Feb): The substitute capped a marvellous individual display with the opening goal of the FA Cup tie, taking a touch to tee up Antonio Valencia's pass before smashing the ball home.
5. Rafael (v QPR, 23 Feb): A sensational strike from the Brazilian, who pounced when his fellow countryman Julio Cesar pushed out a Robin van Persie cross. Running onto the ball and hitting it on the full, the shot arrowed into the top corner of the net from outside the area.
6. Ryan Giggs (v QPR, 23 Feb): A classy finish from the veteran midfielder after being put in the clear by Nani to seal another important three points. Maybe not as spectacular as a couple of his previous goals at Loftus Road but just as crucial.