Six strikes have been shortlisted for Manchester United's Goal of the Month competition for February.
Check out MUTV's exclusive video before voting for your favourite at manutd.com/polls and entering a prize draw to win a shirt signed by the victorious player.
1. Wayne Rooney (v Fulham, 2 Feb): Moving forward down the left flank with menace, the striker stroked an unerring finish beyond Mark Schwarzer for a priceless winner.
2. Jesse Lingard (v Arsenal U21, 11 Feb): A fantastic team goal which was finished smartly by the youngster following some outstanding work by Nick Powell and a first-time pass by Adnan Januzaj.
3. Tom Thorpe (v Spurs U21, 15 Feb): Lingard's lay-off allowed the Under-21 captain to unleash a rocket of a shot that left Tottenham keeper Jonathan Miles with no chance.
4. Nani (v Reading, 18 Feb): The substitute capped a marvellous individual display with the opening goal of the FA Cup tie, taking a touch to tee up Antonio Valencia's pass before smashing the ball home.
5. Rafael (v QPR, 23 Feb): A sensational strike from the Brazilian, who pounced when his fellow countryman Julio Cesar pushed out a Robin van Persie cross. Running onto the ball and hitting it on the full, the shot arrowed into the top corner of the net from outside the area.