Javier Hernandez is the best scorer on the planet in 2011, according to statisticians IFFHS (International Federation of Football History & Statistics).
United's Mexican marksman heads a prestigious 'World goalgetter 2011' list released this week, in front of Porto's Colombian international Radamel Falcao and Villarreal's former Reds striker Giuseppe Rossi.
Neymar and Lionel Messi are further down the pecking order with Hernandez's scoring exploits for United and Mexico sending him to the summit.
The table refers only to goals at international level and in continental competition for the player's club side with Chicharito managing 13, two clear of nearest challenger Falcao.
The statisticians' top domestic goalscorer is another player with United connections - Real Madrid superstar Cristiano Ronaldo.
1. Javier Hernandez (Man Utd/Mexico) 13
2. Radamel Falcao (Porto/Colombia) 11
3. Giuseppe Rossi (Villarreal/Italy) 9
3. Firas Mohamed Al-Khatib (Al-Qadsia/Syria) 9
5. Oussama Darragi (Esperance (EST)/Tunisia) 8
5. Neymar (Santos/Brazil) 8
5. Lionel Messi (Barcelona/Argentina) 8
IFFHS - goals scored in full internationals and (inter)continental club competitions.