ManUtd.com's exclusive Tour Treasure competition for 2012 is now open for business, giving you the chance to win exclusive souvenirs donated and signed by the players during their travels around South Africa, China and Europe.
So far, the DHL treasure chest contains 11 items (as shown in our Image Gallery, left):
- Tour 2012 polo shirt signed by Rio Ferdinand
- United baseball cap signed by Anderson
- Golf glove signed by Paul Scholes
- Media guide signed by Chicharito, Quinton Fortune and Denis Irwin
- New away shirt signed by Antonio Valencia, Rio Ferdinand and Federico Macheda
- Training shirt signed by Shinji Kagawa
- Home shirt signed and worn by Michael Carrick
- Home shirt signed and worn by Robbie Brady in his first appearance for the senior team
- Hublot gala dinner menu signed by Scott Wootton, Jesse Lingard, Bebe, Macheda and Kagawa
- Training shirt signed by Ashley Young
- Limited edition Tour 2012 T-shirt signed by Antonio Valencia
Keep returning to this page during the pre-season tour to see what else has been added to the prize. Then, at the end of the tour, the bulging treasure chest will be signed, sealed and delivered by DHL to one lucky winner, drawn at random.
To enter the prize draw, fill in your details on the special Tour Treasure form. To open or re-open this, please visit the Tour 2012 homepage.