defeat to Chelsea.
"We were all devastated after the Chelsea game," Welbeck admitted. "But when you play for Manchester United you’ve always got another big game to focus on.
"Everyone has felt the excitement building in the city ahead of tonight’s match and it’s one we’re all looking forward to."
You can read the full interview with Danny in tonight's United Review. Pick up a copy at Old Trafford or order online at manutd.com/programme.
- Exclusive Danny Welbeck interview
- Famous Mancunians' derby musings
- Media experts' big-match preview
- Gary Neville ambassador column
- Sir Alex and Paddy Crerand columns
- Exclusive Andy Hinchcliffe interview