Following Wayne Rooney's 200th goal for United on Tuesday, in the 4-2 win over Bayer Leverkusen, we unearthed 10 statistics about our no.10's double century.
1) Wayne's 200 goals have arrived in just 406 matches. That’s a strike-rate of 0.49 goals per game.
2) Of his 200 goals, 107 have been netted at Old Trafford (83 away, 10 at neutral grounds).
3) Rooney's been deadliest against Villa and Fulham, scoring 11 times against each club.
4) He's found the net for the Reds against 49 different clubs. The first: Fenerbahce. The most recent: Bayer Leverkusen.
5) It took the England international 120 games and 45 goals before he scored with his head for United (against Arsenal at the Emirates). He’s now scored 22 headers in total.
6) Wayne has scored more goals for United in April (29) than any other month. His tally for September now stands at 14.
7) Of his 200 Reds goals, Rooney has netted eight times after coming off the bench.
8) Most of his goals (114) have been scored in the second half of matches. Eighty-six have come in the first period.
9) Three of Wayne's goals have been scored inside the opening 60 seconds of games (vs Wigan Athletic in January 2009, Aston Villa in February 2011 and Queens Park Rangers in December 2011).