Michael Carrick speaks about his contract extension
MUTV's Helen Evans is your host at Old Trafford
Stewart Gardner provides an international update
category as well. I think he is recognised by people. I would be surprised if he wasn't part of the England squad that went to the World Cup."
- Moyes revealed captain Nemanja Vidic, who has been suffering from concussion, has had a week off and had time to recover. "Concussion is something you have to be careful with," Moyes added.
- Moyes says it’s a "privilege" to be working with Ryan Giggs, who turns 40 on 29 November. "The best thing is to say he doesn't play like he's 40 and he doesn’t look like he's 40," the boss said, adding that he expects Giggs to receive a warm welcome in Cardiff on Sunday.
- When asked if the international break came at bad time for United, Moyes said: "We came off a couple of good results and sometimes you want the games to come thick and fast. You can't do anything about the international break, whether you win or lose going into it."
- The manager is keen for United to continue building momentum against Cardiff, saying: "We're on a good run of form, we have confidence and we want to keep that going."
- Moyes believes Cardiff boss Malky Mackay has done a "brilliant job" with the Bluebirds and with his previous clubs.