The manager addresses the media ahead of Stoke's visit
David Stowell and Lorna Bancroft bring you all the latest United news
Check out the latest video news bulletin from Old Trafford
boss is aiming for three points against Stoke City tomorrow and wants to see his side taking their chances in front of goal. (AM)
14:00 Here are the key points from David Moyes' pre-match press conference:
* Robin van Persie has a "good chance" of featuring against Stoke City but Danny Welbeck is a doubt. Both forwards missed the Champions League win over Real Sociedad in midweek. "Robin should be okay as he has trained a bit," said David Moyes. "But Danny has some fluid on his knee."
* Midfielder Tom Cleverley is sidelined as he is still recovering from his calf problem.
* Wayne Rooney has come in for more praise from the manager following his fine start to the season. "He had to make sure he was in the best condition he could be and he's done that," stated the boss.
* Marouane Fellaini has "got used" to the cast on his injured wrist and, although it is not easy for the Belgian, hopefully he can continue to play with it on.
* David Moyes responded to Mark Hughes' suggestion that United have lost their aura. "That might be Mark’s opinion and he’s entitled to that but we’ll wait and see how the game goes on Saturday."