Thank you for your interest in Robin van Persie's transfer to Manchester United - and the prize draw which gives you the chance to win a shirt signed by the Dutch striker himself.
The draw will be made on Monday 3 September 2012. One winner will be selected at random from all the entrants who registered their details through the Robin van Persie content online form (or overlay) on ManUtd.com. The winner will receive the signed shirt.
Full terms and conditions are as follows:
1. Manchester United Limited (“MU”) is the promoter of the competition to win the replica Manchester United shirt signed by Robin van Persie.
2. Employees of MU or any of its associated companies or subsidiaries (and the employees’ families) are excluded from entering.
3. The Competition will close at 23:59 BST on Sunday 2 September 2012 (the “Closing Date”), any entries received after the closing date will be discounted.
4. Entry to the Competition is on the basis of one entry per person.
5. By entering the Competition the entrant agrees to be bound by these terms and conditions (the “Conditions”) and confirms that all information submitted is true, current and complete. MU reserves the right to verify the eligibility of all entrants and may, in its sole discretion, disqualify any entrant that fails to satisfy eligibility requirements.
6. The winner will be selected at random from all valid entries received by the Closing Date (the “Winner”).
7. The prize is a replica Manchester United shirt signed by Robin van Persie (the “Prize”). The Prize is inclusive of postage and packaging.
8. The decision of MU is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
9. If Manchester United cannot successfully contact a winner within a reasonable length of time it may, in its sole discretion, select another winner at random.
10. The Prize is non-transferable and there is no cash alternative. MU reserves the right to substitute any Prize with another of a similar nature and/or equal or greater value at any time. If a Winner is unable or unwilling to accept the Prize, subsequent draws will take place until a new Winner is found who is able / willing to accept the Prize.
11. By entering the Competition, the Winner consent to the following: (i) for the Winners name to be disclosed to any person requesting that MU confirm the identity of the Winner; and (ii) for the Winners name and/or photographs to be published for promotional or marketing purposes.
12. MU reserves the right to cancel or amend the Competition or these Conditions without notice in the event of the occurrence of circumstances beyond its reasonable control. MU also reserves the right to refuse entry to, or refuse to award the Prizes to, anyone in breach of these rules.