9. If Manchester United cannot successfully contact a winner within a reasonable length of time it may, in its sole discretion, select another winner at random.
10. The Prize is non-transferable and there is no cash alternative. MU reserves the right to substitute any Prize with another of a similar nature and/or equal or greater value at any time. If a Winner is unable or unwilling to accept the Prize, subsequent draws will take place until a new Winner is found who is able / willing to accept the Prize.
11. By entering the Competition, the Winner consent to the following: (i) for the Winners name to be disclosed to any person requesting that MU confirm the identity of the Winner; and (ii) for the Winners name and/or photographs to be published for promotional or marketing purposes.
12. MU reserves the right to cancel or amend the Competition or these Conditions without notice in the event of the occurrence of circumstances beyond its reasonable control. MU also reserves the right to refuse entry to, or refuse to award the
Prizes to, anyone in breach of these rules.
13. MU will use any personal information submitted by the entrant in accordance data protection legislation and the privacy preferences (if any) specified by the entrant on the Competition form.
14. The Competition, together with these Conditions, is governed by the laws of England and shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.
15. The Winner's name will be made available upon request from Manchester United Limited, Sir Matt Busby Way, Old Trafford, Manchester, M16 0RA (subject to data protection legislation).