3. Which England 1966 squad member and former Red sadly passed away? John Connelly.
1. Jesse Lingard and Michael Keane joined which Championship side on loan? Leicester.
2. Who scored United's second goal in the 2-1 success against Arsenal? Patrice Evra.
3. Javier Hernandez was denied a treble at Aston Villa when the second strike went down as an own goal against which player instead? Ron Vlaar.
1. Name the Reds' first goalscorer in the entertaining 4-3 win at Reading. Anderson.
2. The club announced a 2013 tour would include a visit to which country? Australia.
3. Which player missed the derby due to the birth of his son? Anders Lindegaard.