1) Manchester United Limited (“MU”) is the promoter of the competition to win a signed Manchester United print (size: 10” x 8”).
2) Employees of MU or any of its associated companies or subsidiaries (and the employees’ families) are excluded from entering.
3) The Competition will close at 23:59 GMT on Saturday 31 March (the “Closing Date”), any entries received after the closing date will be discounted.
4) By entering the Competition the entrant agrees to be bound by these terms and conditions (the “Conditions”) and confirms that all information submitted is true, current and complete. MU reserves the right to verify the eligibility of all entrants and may, in its sole discretion, disqualify any entrant that fails to satisfy eligibility requirements.
5) The winner will be the entrant whose photograph receives the most number of votes in the relevant ManUtd.com poll.
6) The prize is a photographic print (size: 10” x 8”) of the Winner’s choice, selected from the Red Pictures archive (www.manutdpics.com), and will be signed, where possible, by the player/person featured in the photograph. The Prize is inclusive of postage and packaging.
7) The decision of MU is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
8) If Manchester United cannot successfully contact a winner within a reasonable length of time it may, in its sole discretion, select another winner.
9) The Prize is non-transferable and there is no cash alternative. MU reserves the right to substitute any Prize with another of a similar nature and/or equal or greater value at any