1) Manchester United Limited (“MU”) is the promoter of the competition to win a limited edition Epson MUFC printer and a signed Manchester United print (size: 10” x 8”) as selected from www.manutdpics.com by the winner.
2) Employees of MU or any of its associated companies or subsidiaries (and the employees’ families) are excluded from entering.
3) The Competition will close at 23:59 GMT on Monday 3 December (the “Closing Date”), any entries received after the closing date will be discounted.
4) By entering the Competition the entrant agrees to be bound by these terms and conditions (the “Conditions”) and confirms that all information submitted is true, current and complete. MU reserves the right to verify the eligibility of all entrants and may, in its sole discretion, disqualify any entrant that fails to satisfy eligibility requirements. Entrants shall at all times act in good faith towards MU and the Competition.
5) The winner will be the entrant whose photograph receives the most number of valid votes in the relevant ManUtd.com poll. MU reserves the right to confirm the identity of any entrant or voter in connection with the Competition.
6) The prize is a a limited edition Epson MUFC printer and a photographic print (size: 10” x 8”) of the Winner’s choice, selected from the Red Pictures archive (www.manutdpics.com), and will be signed, where possible, by the player/person featured in the photograph. The Prize is inclusive of postage and packaging.
7) The decision of MU is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
8) If Manchester United cannot successfully contact a winner within a reasonable length of time it may, in its sole discretion, select another winner.
9) The Prize is non-transferable and there is no cash alternative. MU reserves the right to substitute any Prize with another of a similar nature and/or equal or greater value at any time. If a Winner is unable or unwilling to accept the Prize, subsequent draws will take place until a new Winner is found who is able willing to accept the Prize.
10) By entering the Competition, the entrant consents to the following: (i) for the Winner’s name to be disclosed to any person requesting that MU confirm the identity of the Winner; and (ii) for the entrant's name and/or photographs to be published for promotional or marketing purposes.
11) MU reserves the right to cancel or amend the Competition or these Conditions without notice in the event of the occurrence of circumstances beyond its reasonable control. MU also reserves the right to refuse entry to, or refuse to award the Prizes to, anyone in breach of these conditions.
12) MU will use any personal information submitted by the entrant in accordance data protection legislation and the privacy preferences (if any) specified by the entrant on the Competition form.
13) The Competition, together with these Conditions, is governed by the laws of England and shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.