is unable or unwilling to accept the Prize, subsequent draws will take place until a new Winner is found who is able willing to accept the Prize.
10) By entering the Competition, the entrant consents to the following: (i) for the Winner’s name to be disclosed to any person requesting that MU confirm the identity of the Winner; and (ii) for the entrant's name and/or photographs to be published for promotional or marketing purposes.
11) MU reserves the right to cancel or amend the Competition or these Conditions without notice in the event of the occurrence of circumstances beyond its reasonable control. MU also reserves the right to refuse entry to, or refuse to award the Prizes to, anyone in breach of these conditions.
12) MU will use any personal information submitted by the entrant in accordance data protection legislation and the privacy preferences (if any) specified by the entrant on the Competition form.
13) The Competition, together with these Conditions, is governed by the laws of England and shall be
subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.
14) The Winner's name will be made available upon request from Manchester United Limited, Sir Matt Busby Way, Old Trafford, Manchester, M16 0RA (subject to data protection legislation).