1. Manchester United Limited ("MU") (whose registered office is Old Trafford, Sir Matt Busby Way, Manchester M16 0RA (the "Stadium")) is the promoter of the "Front Row" promotion (the "Promotion").
2. By entering the Promotion entrants agree to be bound by:
(together the "Conditions"), and confirm that all information submitted is true, accurate and complete. MU reserves the right to verify the eligibility of any and all entrants and may, in its sole discretion, disqualify any entrant that fails to satisfy the eligibility requirements. Entrants shall at all times act in good faith towards MU and the Promotion.
3. Employees of MU, Google Inc ("Google") or any associated companies or subsidiaries (and their families) are excluded from entering the Promotion.
4. The Promotion is open to entrants aged over 18 years at the date of entry.
5. Entry into the Promotion is free and on the basis of one entry per person. Multiple or duplicate submissions of the same entry will be invalid.
6. In order to enter the Promotion, entrants must take one photograph of themselves which demonstrates their support for and commitment to Manchester United ("Image") and submit the Image for entry before the Closing Date by uploading the Image to the Google+ social networking platform with the hashtag #mufrontrow or any other hashtag specified by MU or its commercial partners from time to time (each a "Qualifying Entry" and together the "Qualifying Entries").
7. By entering the Promotion, each entrant confirms the relevant Image: (i) is original and has not been copied (in whole or in part) from anyone else's work; (ii) is not obscene, disparaging of any person, offensive, likely to infringe the rights of any third party and/or is otherwise unlawful; and/or (iii) does not include any identifiable individual, except the entrant and (if applicable) any other individuals who have consented to appearing in the Image, and does not feature any individual under the age of 18 ("Child") unless the entrant is the parent/guardian of the Child or has the consent of the parent/guardian of the Child.
8. MU does not accept responsibility for any network, computer, hardware, software or other failures of any kind which may restrict or delay the