Terms and Conditions (website) – Inside United competition for a copy of Inside United signed by Ryan Giggs
1. Manchester United Limited (“MU”) is the promoter of the competition to win a copy of Inside United signed by Ryan Giggs (the “Competition”).
2. The Competition is open to all UK residents aged 18 or over, excluding employees of MU or any of its associated companies or subsidiaries (and the employees’ families).
3. The Competition will close at 11:59 pm on Tuesday 29 March 2011 (the “Closing Date”), any entries received after the closing date will be discounted.
4. Entry to the Competition is on the basis of one entry per person.
5. By entering the Competition the entrant agrees to be bound by these terms and conditions (the “Conditions”) and confirms that all information submitted is true, current and complete. MU reserves the right to verify the eligibility of all entrants and may, in its sole discretion, disqualify any entrant that fails to satisfy eligibility requirements.
6. The 11 winners will be selected at random from all valid entries received by the Closing Date (the “Winners”).
7. The prize is to win one of eleven signed copies of Inside United by Ryan Giggs (each a “Prize” and together the “Prizes”). The Prize is inclusive of postage and packaging to an address in the United Kingdom.
8. The decision of MU is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
9. If Manchester United cannot successfully contact the winner within a reasonable length of time it may, in its sole discretion, select another winner at random.
10. The Prize is non-transferable and there is no cash alternative. MU reserves the right to substitute any Prize with another of a similar nature and/or equal or greater value at any time. If a Winner is unable or unwilling to accept the Prize, subsequent draws will take place until a new Winner is found who is able / willing to accept the Prize.
11. By entering the Competition, the Winners consent to the following: (i) for the Winner’s name to be disclosed to any person requesting that MU