Frequently Asked Questions
- Where is the Museum and Tour Centre located? Museum and Tour Centre is located at Old Trafford in the Sir Alex Ferguson Stand (former North Stand). For more information on how to get to Old Trafford click here.
- What are the Museum opening hours? The Museum is open 7 days a week from 9.30AM to 5PM (the last tour is at 4.30PM) except on match days and school holidays. For more information click here. Tours last approximately 80 minutes.
- How often do tours run? They run every 10 minutes every day except match days and the day before European home games. For more information click here.
- What time do we have to arrive for the tour? We advise that you arrive at least an hour and a half before your tour is scheduled to allow enough time to be spent in our museum, which spans over 3 floors, take advantage of our audio guide and visit the Red Café.
- What time is the last tour? The last tour of the day is 4.30pm (sometimes later during the school holidays).
Is the Museum included in the price?
Yes, the Museum is included in the tour price. However, Museum only tickets can also be purchased at a slightly cheaper rate. For information click here.
For the month of March admission to the Manchester United Museum will be free.
- Are there different prices for schools or groups? Yes, these are available upon request. For any enquires please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Do you have to pay extra for an education session with the Museum Curriculum Manager? No, the education sessions are included in the education price. For more information click here.
- Is there anywhere to eat and drink? Yes, the Red Café is located on Level 3 of North Stand next to the Museum and offers a wide range of drinks, snacks and meals.
- Do you have disabled facilities? Yes, we can tailor the tour to meet your needs and there are disabled facilities available (parking, toilets, lifts between all floors in the Museum etc).
- Can we take photographs?
Yes, photographs and videos are allowed for non-commercial use.