Win The Exclusive Melitta® Fan Set Prize Draw
Terms & Conditions
1. Manchester United Football Club Limited (“MU”) (whose registered office is Old Trafford, Sir Matt Busby Way, Manchester M16 0RA) is the promoter of the win the exclusive Melitta® fan set prize draw (the “Prize Draw”). The Prize draw is sponsored by Melitta Group Management GmbH & Co. KG (“Melitta”).
2. By entering the Prize Draw entrants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions (“Conditions”) and confirm that all information submitted is true, accurate and complete. MU reserves the right to verify the eligibility of any and all entrants and may, in its sole discretion, disqualify any entrant that fails to satisfy the eligibility requirements. Entrants shall at all times act in good faith towards MU and the Prize Draw.
3. Employees of MU and Melitta or any of their associated companies or subsidiaries (and their families) are excluded from entering the Prize Draw.
4. Entry into the Prize Draw is free (except for any applicable data usage charges) and is on the basis of one entry per person. Entry into the Prize Draw is only open to residents from the following countries: Germany, Austria, the United Kingdom, France, Spain, China, Japan, USA, Canada, Belgium, the Netherlands, Switzerland, Denmark, Sweden and the Czech Republic.
5. The Prize Draw is open to entrants who are aged 18 and over at the date of entry.
6. In order to enter the Prize Draw and to be considered for the Prize, entrants must complete the relevant data entry fields for the Prize Draw by clicking on the Prize Draw entry link available via www.manutd.com or via any other method of entry which MU makes available.
7. The Prize Draw will close at 23:59 BST on Friday 31 July 2020 (the "Closing Date") and any entries received after the Closing Date will not be entered into the Prize Draw. The Prize Draw will take place as soon as reasonably practicable following the Closing Date.
8. Subject to paragraphs 9 and 10, the prize is a Melitta fan set containing:
• one Melitta porcelain mug (Trinity Edition);
• official Manchester United and Melitta espresso coffee beans (500g);
• a Melitta® 1x4® porcelain coffee filter (Red); and
• a signed Manchester United football season 2019-20 home shirt (signed by a member of the Manchester United first team squad)
(together these items form the “Prize”).
9. MU reserves the right to substitute the Prize or any part of the Prize with other items of a similar nature at any time.
10. Any details as to the size of the shirt or shirt number forming part of the Prize will be at MU’s absolute discretion. MU gives no guarantee that the shirt forming part of the Prize will be signed by any particular Manchester United player or players. MU will not enter into any correspondence as to which Manchester United player(s) signs the shirt.
11. The Prize is non-transferable and there is no cash alternative.
12. There will be fifteen winners of the Prize Draw. There will be one winner selected from each of the countries set out in paragraph 4 of these Conditions. Each winner will be the first person selected at random from all valid entries received from each of the participating countries on or before the Closing Date (each a “Winner” and together the “Winners”)). Each Winner will receive the Prize.
13. Only the Winners will receive notification from MU. The Winners will be notified by email as soon as practicable after the Closing Date. Following the draw, the Prize will be posted to each Winner.
Please note that due to the current global situation (COVID-19) MU is unable to commit to a timeframe for delivery of the Prize or confirm when the Prize will be posted to the Winners. On entering this Prize Draw you are required to acknowledge that whilst we will do our best to get the Prize to the Winners as soon as we can, there could be long delays in getting a Prize to a Winner under current conditions.
14. The Winners will each be required to give their consent to their surname and country to be disclosed to any person requesting that MU confirms the identity of the Winners, or for promotional purposes.
15. If MU cannot successfully contact a Winner within a reasonable length of time , or if a Winner is unable or unwilling to accept the Prize, or if a Winner does not meet the eligibility requirements, subsequent draws will take place until a new person is found who is able, willing and eligible to accept the Prize. This new person shall be deemed to be a Winner for the purposes of these Conditions.
16. Subject to paragraphs 14 and 15 above, details of each of the Winner’s surname and country will be made available to the public upon request from Manchester United Football Club Limited, Sir Matt Busby Way, Old Trafford, Manchester M16 0RA two weeks after the Closing Date (subject to data protection legislation).
17. MU reserves the right to cancel or amend the Prize Draw or these Conditions without notice when reasonably necessary for the purpose of administering the Prize Draw.
18. The Prize Draw, together with these Conditions, is governed by the laws of England and Wales and shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.