Away Game Information
How to apply for away tickets
The 2021/22 Premier League fixtures are out now, please visit tickets.manutd.com for information on away game ballot dates.
How do I make a ballot application?
1. To make an application for a ballot you must first ensure you have created ‘linked accounts’ with the supporters you wish to apply with. If you are unsure how to create links, please follow the instructions here
2. Log into your online account at tickets.manutd.com. Information on how to do this can be found here
3. Go to tickets.manutd.com/ballots
4. Here, you will be able to see the games you are eligible to apply for
5. Carefully follow the on-screen instructions to complete your application
1. No payment will be taken unless your application is successful
2. You will be notified of whether you have been successful or not by email, once the ballot has closed and taken place
3. You are not guaranteed to receive tickets in your preferred price preference, supporters will be allocated tickets at alternative prices before being made unsuccessful
4. Supporters need to be apply for tickets in the price category that they are at the time of application (eg- adults who turn 65 in September, would need to apply for the over 65 price class for a ballot in October)