SUPPORTERS' CODE OF CONDUCT
The purpose of this Code of Conduct is to reduce the risk of COVID-19 being spread when fans attend Old Trafford. It is everyone’s responsibility to protect themselves and others. Remember to always act in ways which reduce the risk of exposure and transmission of the virus.
This Code of Conduct must be read and adhered to by everyone attending matches played at Old Trafford until further notice. It applies in addition to the relevant Terms and Conditions, Club Sanctions and Ground Regulations which are all available to view at manutd.com/terms.
Please be aware that government and local authority policy may change throughout the season, potentially at short notice. Supporters planning to attend should always follow the latest requirements and advice. In turn, this Code of Conduct may be updated at any time as the situation changes and should be read each time you plan to visit Old Trafford.
Should you attend?
1. You should not attend matches being played at Old Trafford if applicable government guidance prevents you doing so, for example, because you have been asked to self-isolate by NHS Test and Trace; are required to isolate after travel; or because you are displaying any COVID-19 symptoms (including a high temperature, new and persistent cough, or a loss of/change in sense of taste or smell), even if these symptoms are mild
2. Everyone must consider their health, age, and clinical vulnerability before deciding to attend. Visit nhs.uk for guidance. Please be aware that the Club cannot completely eliminate the risk of COVID-19. Therefore, if you feel uncomfortable with the risk, you should not attend
3. If you cannot attend for the reasons set out above please see manutd.com on how to forward your ticket
4. All adult supporters (18+) should be prepared to demonstrate their COVID-19 status upon request to confirm they are either fully vaccinated or have received a negative COVID-19 test result within 48 hours of kick-off. Exemptions apply
5. While many COVID-19 restrictions have been lifted, please be respectful of others and responsible in your behaviour. Inconsiderate, reckless or anti-social behaviour by anyone visiting Old Trafford will not be tolerated
6. You must not engage in any conduct that is intended to transmit the COVID-19 virus to another person or any conduct that can be reasonably construed to be intending to transmit the COVID-19 virus to another person
7. Please respect those working at Old Trafford. You must always follow signage and instructions issued by our staff. If you have any concerns please contact your nearest steward or matchday host
8. All fans are encouraged to download the NHS COVID-19 app and check-in at the stadium. This will help to reduce the spread of the virus and protect other fans
9. We encourage everyone to use lateral flow tests to test themselves for COVID-19 before they attend Old Trafford. Visit gov.uk to order kits to your front door or to find a collection location
10. Please continue to wear a face covering when you are indoors at Old Trafford if you can. Although the legal requirement to wear a face covering in England ended on 19 July, the government recommends that people continue to wear a face covering in crowded and enclosed spaces. Exemptions apply. If you wish to use an exemption card or badge, you can download an exemption card template
11. If you feel unwell, particularly with a cough or temperature, contact your nearest steward or matchday host immediately
12. Maintain good hand hygiene and avoid touching your face whenever possible. There will be sanitiser dispensers provided. If you touch any common areas (for example handrails) please sanitise your hands immediately
13. Observe good respiratory etiquette at all time – cover your mouth to cough or sneeze
Arrival at the Stadium
14. Please give plenty of time for the journey to Old Trafford to ensure early arrival, to go through all entry procedures and to avoid queues
15. ID checks may be conducted on arrival
16. Please avoid gathering in congested areas
17. Kiosks will be open and food and non-alcoholic drinks should be consumed in your seat
18. All payments at the stadium will be cashless and contactless
19. Please sit in your allocated seat and remain in your seat whenever possible
20. COVID-security requires that everyone must remain seated whilst watching the game
Thank you in advance for your co-operation.