When supporters return to Leigh Sports Village, coming to matches will be slightly different. These new arrangements have been put in place to enable us to maximise the number of fans who can attend games, while keeping you, and your fellow fans, as safe as possible. Abiding by the new Leigh Sports Village Supporters’ Code of Conduct will give us the best chance of being able to retain crowds at full capacity.
Our commitments to you
Manchester United and Leigh Sports Village’s commitments to you are:
- to keep you as safe as we can
- to provide facilities for you to maintain suitable COVID hygiene
- to use your data responsibly in order to facilitate NHS Test and Trace procedures
- to provide clear communication on decisions and processes
Your commitments to other fans
We all have a duty of care to each other and to keep coronavirus under control. We ask you:
- to plan ahead and arrive at the stadium in plenty of time prior to kick-off
- to sanitise your hands regularly
- to be responsible and to respect other fans and Leigh Sports Village staff
Due to the ongoing pandemic, supporters could be prevented from attending matches at very short notice. Supporters should therefore be advised that any transport or accommodation costs they incur in attending the stadium in future are incurred at their own risk and will not be reimbursed if supporters are refused admittance at short notice.
We look forward to being REUNITED as we welcome you to Leigh Sports Village.
Other helpful links
- For the latest Government advice - https://www.gov.uk/coronavirus
- For NHS information - https://www.nhs.uk/conditions/coronavirus-covid-19/
- For Wigan Council - https://www.wigan.gov.uk/Resident/Crime-Emergencies/Coronavirus/Coronavirus-update-and-advice.aspx
- For Leigh Sports Village Stadium Ground Regulations - https://www.leighsportsvillage.co.uk/ground-regulations/
- For Leigh Sports Village Stadium Information - https://www.leighsportsvillage.co.uk/plan-your-visit/