The award winning No.7 at Old Trafford offers the finest Matchday Hospitality. With padded stadium seats in the heart of the famous Sir Bobby Charlton Stand, it offers a unique vantage point to see all the action on the pitch.
Your Matchday hospitality begins three hours before kick-off. You and your guests will be welcomed with a glass of champagne & canapés, before sitting down to a sumptuous five-course meal which includes Chef's signature steak dish, as well as our mobile cheese serving stations with Vintage Port. A complimentary bar, including champagne, spirits and our premium wine list is available throughout the day. Entertainment includes a Q&A with a Manchester United former player.
As kick-off approaches, take advantage of our ‘Hawker-style' snacks, with hot drinks to take out to your stadium seats in the Theatre of Dreams. Post-match, the hospitality continues with more refreshments and time to relax in the suite.
Seat Views for No.7 at Old Trafford Hospitality
KEY FACTS & FEATURES
- Sir Bobby Charlton Stand Matchday Hospitality ticket (luxury, padded seat)
- Champagne and canapés on arrival
- Enhanced menu with Chef’s signature dish
- All-inclusive bar including champagne, spirits and premium wine list
- Post-match hot & cold savoury snacks
- Bespoke mobile cheese serving stations with Vintage Port
- ‘Hawker style’ snacks available to take outside to stadium seats
- Hot drinks available to take to seats
- Private table dining for all customers
- Manchester United former player Q&A
- Matchday programme & Matchday gift
- 10% discount voucher for the Megastore
- Complimentary car parking available upon request
If you think that you, or a member of your party, may have difficulty accessing seating around the stadium please mention this to the team when you call, who will be happy to help.