The Official App is the ultimate way to follow Manchester United!
The Official App is home to exclusive news, videos, behind-the-scenes player and manager access, plus real-time match updates – now with bigger, better live stats.
WHAT'S IN THE LATEST RELEASE?
Get ready for a new way to view the game with live match stats!
• Influencers: which players are making a big impact, live as the action happens
• Head-to-Head: side-by-side stats comparison for opponents and team-mates
• Momentum: which team is dominating and how is the power shifting in real-time
• Quick Stats: Regular stats – Possession, Shots, Passes – are even easier to find
We've also fixed a few bugs and made some general improvements to make your Official App even better.
As always, thanks for the continued feedback and positive reviews!
• Match coverage: team news and line-ups; live updates and analysis, plus our new stats-packed Match Centre
• News: we’re the trusted source for breaking news on transfers, injuries and updates from the manager and players
• For the fans: react to events as they happen with Man Utd emojis & stickers, and vote for your Man of the Match
• Fixtures & Live Scores: track the first team – and keep an eye on our rivals – plus our Women’s, U23s and U18s
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I download the Manchester United Official App
Can I watch live matches in Manchester United's official app?
MUTV is the place to go for live broadcast coverage on matchdays. The MUTV Website, App (selected territories globally) and Connected TV (Apple TV, Amazon Fire, Roku and Xbox) shows first-team Tour, Under-23s and Academy games live and in full. For Premier League, Champions League and domestic cup games you get access to live pre-match, half-time and post-match shows with exclusive interviews and expert analysis, as well as live radio commentary of all the action during the 90 minutes.
The Manchester United Official App is still a great matchday destination. You won’t miss a thing as our dedicated team reports live from the stadium. You’ll be first to hear official team news, get in-game stats, live images, you can vote in polls, hear from players, pundits and other fans.
Where can I find the Match Centre?
United Now is your first destination whether it's matchday or not – it's home to our unrivalled live in-game coverage and analysis from the manager, players, reporters and expert pundits. On non-matchdays it's where you'll find get breaking news, must-watch videos and much more to keep you entertained.
We've introduced a Match Centre in our app which focuses on line-ups and live match stats. From United Now, tap the pitch icon (top right) or edge swipe right to left. This takes you to the Match Centre where you can find Line-ups for both teams, including formations, and our rich live match stats view – a new way to read the game:
• Influencers: which players are making a big impact, live as the action happens – each player is ranked by Opta's live scoring system with an overall influencer rating out of 100%.
• Head-to-Head: side-by-side stats comparison for opponents and team-mates – tap on any player from the Influencers screen to view more detailed stats and compare them with other players on the pitch
• Momentum: which team is dominating and how is the power shifting in real-time – from the Influencers screen you'll see both teams measured with a Momentum value. This shows each team's overall dominance and how much the
If you want to relive an old match, simply go to Fixtures (swipe left to right from United Now or tap the calendar icon top left). Tap Matchday Review for match highlights, minute-by-minute commentary and analysis, line-ups and all the stats detailed above.
How do I log in to the app?
To log in to the app you need to sign up and create your My United profile – this is your personalised page for the Manchester United Official App and ManUtd.com.
If you’ve already logged in to the new website, you can use the same login details to access your profile on the Manchester United Official App.
If you currently use the MUTV website or app, or any of our previous apps, you will need a separate log in to this app.
The following products and services require unique logins:
- MUTV website, app and Connected TV (one login)
- Membership/Season Ticket Holder (one login)
- ManUtd.com and Manchester United Official App (one login)
We are looking to simplify this process in future as we understand that holding multiple login details across various products and services can be confusing. In the meantime we appreciate your patience.
How do I log out of the app?
To log out of the Manchester United Official App, follow these steps:
1. Go to ‘Profile’ using the navigation bar at the bottom of the screen
2. Tap the ‘Settings’ icon (top left corner)
3. Tap ‘My Profile’
4. Tap ‘Logout’
What coverage of the Women’s team can I expect?
Do I have to pay for content in the new app?
No, it’s absolutely free. Simply download the app on Android or iOS and enjoy the experience.
I want to provide feedback about the app. How do I submit it?
We’d love to hear what you think. You can provide feedback directly from the app itself. In the app, go to the Explore screen, select Help, then select Send App Feedback and fill in the form.
If you’re reporting a fault, it will help us better identify the issue if you are as descriptive as possible. Tell us what you were trying to do at the time of the fault, what happened, and what you expected to happen. Please also tell us which device you are using, and the OS version (e.g. iPhone 7, OS version 11.4.1).
Why can't I find the Official App in my app store?
If you tried searching for 'Manchester United', 'Man Utd' or any popular terms and you still cannot find the app, try the below options:
- If you're using an Apple device, such as iPhone, go to the App Store.
- If you're using an Android device, go to the Google Play Store.
However, you may not be able to download the app if there is no recognised app store in your country, or we may not be able to offer the app in your country at this time.