When fans return, coming to matches will be slightly different. These new arrangements have been designed to enable us to maximise the number of fans who can attend games, while keeping you, and your fellow fans, as safe as possible. Abiding by the new Supporters' Code of Conduct will give us the best chance of being able to build crowds back up to full capacity again. Please note that this information is subject to change depending on government guidelines and restrictions. Any confirmed developments will be communicated on club channels.
Existing Season Ticket Holders should visit the ST Hub at manutd.com/sthub for Season Ticket updates.
Our Contact Centre is open between the hours of 8am to 6pm. If you wish to contact us, you can call us on call 0161 676 7770, or text us on 0161 850 3969.
For social media updates please follow our Twitter account @ManUtdMatchday. Ticket holders should also check their emails for specific instruction.
In line with government guidelines, the Megastore and Museum & Stadium Tour are now open with measures in place to protect staff and visitors. For more information on what we’re doing to keep you safe and how to book, visit manutd.com/museum.
In the meantime, we encourage you to explore the information below to ensure that you are aware of all the new procedures which will be in operation at Old Trafford when fans return.
Our commitments to you
We are aware that we’re asking a lot of you in terms of the changes you need to make to your match day routine. In return, our commitments to you are:
- to keep you as safe as we can
- to provide facilities for you to maintain suitable COVID hygiene
- to use your data responsibly in order to facilitate NHS Test and Trace procedures
- to provide clear communication on decisions and processes
- to allocate tickets for matches where there is reduced capacity in a fair and equitable way
Your commitments to other fans
We all have a duty of care to each other. When football reopens for fans let us keep it that way by doing our bit to keep coronavirus under control. We ask you:
- to plan ahead and arrive at the stadium within the timeframe we communicate to you
- to wear a face covering except when eating or drinking (government exemptions apply)
- to sanitise your hands regularly
- to abide by social distancing rules
- to be responsible and to respect other fans and Manchester United staff
Due to the ongoing pandemic, supporters could be prevented from attending matches at very short notice. Supporters should therefore be advised that any transport or accommodation costs they incur in attending the stadium in future are incurred at their own risk, and will not be reimbursed if supporters are refused admittance at short notice.
We look forward to being REUNITED as we welcome you back to Old Trafford.
Other helpful links
- For the latest Government advice - https://www.gov.uk/coronavirus
- For NHS information - https://www.nhs.uk/conditions/coronavirus-covid-19/
- For Trafford Council - https://www.trafford.gov.uk/coronavirus
- For travel updates Tfgm.com for travel updates - https://tfgm.com/major-works-and-events/events/manchester-united-v-fulham-18-5-2021/
As preparations are ongoing, the safety and comfort of travelling Manchester United fans around the world is of critical importance to our official airline partner Aeroflot. Once we bring fans back together again at Old Trafford, we will ensure you have the best match experience possible, but your safety remains our number one priority.