Our matchday arrangements have been designed to keep you, and your fellow fans, as safe as possible.
Abiding by the new Supporters' Code of Conduct will give us the best chance of looking after yourself and others attending the game. Please note that this information is subject to change depending on government guidelines and restrictions. Any confirmed developments will be communicated on club channels.
Existing Season Ticket Holders should visit the ST Hub at manutd.com/sthub for Season Ticket updates.
Matchday VIP bookers should refer to their booking confirmation and look out for club emails for any changes to matchday information. They can also email firstname.lastname@example.org for further support.
Our Contact Centre is open between the hours of 8am to 6pm. If you wish to contact us, you can call us on 0161 676 7770, or text us on 0161 850 3969.
For social media updates please follow our Twitter account @ManUtdMatchday. Ticket holders should also check their emails for specific instruction.
In line with government guidelines, the Megastore and Museum & Stadium Tour are now open with measures in place to protect staff and visitors. For more information on what we’re doing to keep you safe and how to book, visit manutd.com/museum.
What to expect when you return to Old Trafford
Our commitments to you
We are aware that we’re asking a lot of you in terms of the changes you need to make to your match day routine. In return, our commitments to you are:
- to keep you as safe as we can
- to provide facilities for you to maintain suitable COVID hygiene
- to use your data responsibly
- to provide clear communication on decisions and processes
Your commitments to other fans
We all have a duty of care to each other and keep coronavirus under control. We ask you:
- to be prepared to show a valid NHS COVID Pass before entering the stadium if you are over 18. If you are unable to produce an NHS COVID Pass you should be able to show other proof of full vaccination or negative COVID test within 48 hours of arrival
- to plan ahead and arrive at the stadium early
- to wear a face covering in crowded and enclosed areas except when eating or drinking (government exemptions apply)
- to sanitise your hands regularly
- to be responsible and to respect other fans and Manchester United staff
Due to the ongoing pandemic, supporters could be prevented from attending matches at very short notice. Supporters should therefore be advised that any transport or accommodation costs they incur in attending the stadium in future are incurred at their own risk and will not be reimbursed if supporters are refused admittance at short notice.
Other helpful links
- For the latest Government advice – https://www.gov.uk/coronavirus
- For NHS information - https://www.nhs.uk/conditions/coronavirus-covid-19/
- For Trafford Council - https://www.trafford.gov.uk/coronavirus
- For travel updates visit Tfgm.com– https://tfgm.com/major-works-and-events/events
The safety of our fans is of utmost importance to us and to ensure the safe return of fans to Old Trafford we are working with Ecolab, a leader in hygiene services, to improve the daily sanitisation of our stadium. You can play your part by utilising one of the 1,000 hand sanitisation stations recently installed throughout your visit to Old Trafford.