Hospitality Information - Executive Club Members
- A limited number of hospitality tickets will be available for any upcoming reduced capacity games
- A ballot for hospitality tickets will be conducted in advance of each game, this may be ahead of confirmation that spectators will be able to attend (due to short turnaround)
- Applications will be accepted from Executive Club Members who held their ticket in season 2019/20 (irrespective of whether they have renewed for 2020/21 or not) and from new Executive Club Members that have already purchased for the season 2020/21
- Anyone successful in the ballot for a game will be deprioritised for the next game they apply for
A range of packages will be available to apply for in the ballot.
- Contact details will be required for all attendees along with agreement to comply with our Supporters’ Code of Conduct, which can be viewed at manutd.com/Reunited/Code-of-Conduct
- Due to social distancing requirements, it will not be possible to cancel your booking prior to the game, and tickets cannot be transferred to other attendees once guest details have been supplied. Please therefore only make an application if you intend on attending the game
- Please note there will be no guarantee we will be able to allocate seats in your usual facility
Executive Club Members will be notified via email about specific match ballot information. Please direct any further hospitality related queries to the Executive Club Support Team who will be happy to assist (firstname.lastname@example.org).