TICKETING ALLOCATION INFORMATION
here.To view the latest club statement please click
- We have been advised that all ticketing for 2020/21 will need to be digital/contactless. Therefore, if successful, supporters will be sent a digital match ticket which will need to be used to gain entry.
Executive Club Members should visit the relevant section for bespoke information about the match day experience and processes that will be in place.
Specific matchday information
- Fans will be given a designated arrival time slot with their digital match ticket, to help minimise queuing. This may be earlier than you are used to arriving for the game so please be aware of this and plan your travel accordingly
- It must be the named ticket holder who attends the match, and adults must be able to provide ID
- It will not be possible to part-cancel any bookings, due to the requirement to facilitate social distancing; if you need to discuss cancellation of an entire booking please call 0161 676 7770
- Please click here to read about facilities in place, as well as additional safety & security measures