Disabled Supporters – Match Tickets
Season Ticket Renewals 2021/22
The deadline to make payment for Season Tickets has now passed and you should have received both yours, and your personal assistant's digital Season Ticket along with lots of other useful information.
How to purchase accessible home tickets
How to apply for match tickets
In order to apply for match tickets online, please ensure you are already an Official Member and that your specific seating requirements are registered with us. If you have not already done this, please see below.
- Join as an Official Member
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org with your Membership number and a copy of your DLA/PIP entitlement
- Include your specific requirements (for instance, whether you are a wheelchair user, require easy access seating, are blind/partially sighted etc.). Please include as much information as possible so we can ensure we allocate suitable seating. Please also include whether you require a personal assistant, and how many
Once the above is complete, you will be registered, and each time you apply for tickets, you will automatically be allocated suitable seating for you and your personal assistant.
Each disabled supporter who is registered with us, is also issued a membership number for their Personal Assistant. Supporters must have this Personal Assistant number linked to their online account to apply. Please see below instructions on how to do this.
Purchasing accessibility tickets online
- Ensure your Membership number is shown after your surname in the top right corner
- Within your account is ‘General info’ please ensure your Personal Assistant’s number is in ‘linked accounts’ if it is not, add it via ‘manage linked accounts’ or contact email@example.com to obtain the number
- Select the game you wish to apply for
- If you have registered with us, you will only be able to select tickets that meet your registered requirements, e.g. wheelchair space
- When you select your ticket, two tickets will automatically be selected (one for you, one for your personal assistant)
- Change the owner of one ticket to your Personal Assistant, this can be identified with a ‘PA’ after the surname
- Add these two tickets to your basket, then on the next stage, change the price category of your Personal Assistant’s ticket to ‘comp/PA’
How Official Members enter Home ballots
Application dates for cup games will be communicated as and when we are drawn to play at home so please be aware these will need to be applied for separately throughout the season.
Current Home Game Availability
Returned tickets for the below games will be sold via the ticket office. Please contact them on 0161 868 8009 to check availability.
2020/21 Application Dates
|Opposition||Game Date||Ballot Open||Ballot Close|
|Crystal Palace (BCD)||Sat 19 Sep||N/A||N/A|
|Tottenham Hotspur (BCD)||Sun 04 Oct||N/A||N/A|
|Chelsea (BCD)||Sat 24 Oct||N/A||N/A|
|Arsenal (BCD)||Sun 01 Nov||N/A||N/A|
|West Bromwich Albion (BCD)||Sat 21 Nov||N/A||N/A|
|Manchester City (BCD)||Sat 12 Dec||N/A||N/A|
|Leeds United||Sun 20 Dec||N/A||N/A|
|Wolverhampton Wanderers||Tue 29 Dec||N/A||N/A|
|Aston Villa||Fri 01 Jan||N/A||N/A|
|Sheffield United|| Wed 27 Jan
|Southampton||Sat 02 Feb||N/A||N/A|
|Everton||Sat 06 Feb||N/A||N/A|
|Newcastle United||Sat 20 Feb (TBC)|
|West Ham United||Sat 13 Mar (TBC)|
|Brighton & Hove Albion||Sat 03 Apr (TBC)|
|Burnley||Sat 17 Apr (TBC)|
|Liverpool||Sat 01 May (TBC)|
|Leicester City||Tue 11 May (TBC)|
|Fulham||Sat 15 May (TBC)|
Tickets For Home Cup games
You can sign up on the Accessible Season Ticket Waiting List here.
Accessible Car Parking
For supporters who wish to book accessible car parking, you can do this by contacting the ticket office on 0161 868 8009. You must have a blue badge which you will need to display in your vehicle on the day of the game.
We also have a mobility buggy available for use from car park N3 to the stadium entrance just behind the Stretford End (west stand). The mobility buggy runs about three times before a match and once after a match and is available for supporters who have mobility difficulties or difficulty in walking longer distances but are not blue badge holders.
Disabled Supporter Ticket Exchange
After a request from Manchester United Disabled Supporters’ Association (MUDSA), the club have agreed to implement a ticket exchange for disabled Season Ticket holders only. This will allow disabled supporters who are unable to attend a game, to return their ticket to the club for another disabled supporter to use (subject to our ability to resell).
Disabled supporters will have until 5pm on the last working day before each game to cancel their ticket and be issued a refund. Their seat will then be offered to a disabled supporter who was unsuccessful in the ballot. If their ticket is cancelled and refunded before the ballot takes place, the seat will be allocated through the ballot process. Their Season Ticket will be cancelled for that game and a paper ticket issued to the supporter attending in their place.
This will remain as an option for all disabled Season Ticket holders with a seat in the accessible seating area, and they will be entitled to a refund for each game they cannot attend, including compulsory cup games. We hope this will alleviate the concern of empty places within this section of the stadium.
Disabled supporters can call 0161 868 8009 to process this and there will be no limit on the amount of games they do this for.
Getting to Old Trafford
When travelling to Old Trafford, we recommend arriving as early as possible to avoid any delays getting into the stadium. Please see below for maps and directions to Old Trafford, as well as accessible routes to the Stadium, and the facilities we have available upon arrival: