Official Members receive a host of benefits and discounts at the Club, including priority access to home match tickets, and Members with accessible seating requirements or disabilities can make applications for match tickets now.
You can become an Official Member by clicking here or by calling 0161 868 8009, where an agent will be able to assist you. If you have a disability or accessible seating requirements, please let us know when you purchase your Membership so we can register your requirements. This means that when you apply for tickets, you will automatically be allocated the most suitable seating when you are successful in the ballot. Please note, you will be required to send in proof of disability.
Carers or personal assistants of supporters with disabilities are not required to join as Members and will be issued tickets automatically when the supporter applies for tickets.
Official Membership is priced at £32 for Adults, £27 for 16-17s / 65+ and just £22 for Under 16s. Members receive priority access to home match tickets and get £5 off the ticket price (where applicable) with each purchase.
It’s not just about tickets; see below for information on more exclusive benefits you’ll receive:
- An Official Membership pack, complete with a personalised Membership card and other merchandise
- 50% off Museum and Tour - Go behind the scenes and experience the greatest football story ever told, for half the price!
- 10% off online and in the Megastore - You’ll get 10% off at store.manutd.com or the Club Megastore.
- 10% off at the Red Cafe manutd.com/redcafe (Open every day except match days).
- Free entry to Under 21 home games - Watch the next Giggs in the making – completely free.
To join Official Membership, visit manutd.com/membershipor call 0161 868 8009.
For more information on any of the above, as well as the types of seating and other facilities we provide, please click here.
If you have any questions on your Official Membership, please contact email@example.com