UEFA Europa LEAGUE AWAY GAMES
UEFA Europa League Group Stage Opposition
|FC Astana (KAZ)||Astana Arena||30,254||1,513||827|
|Partizan (SRB)||Partizan Stadium||29,775||1,395||812|
|AZ Alkmaar (NED)||ADO Den Haag Stadium||15,000||750||332|
See potential opposition, venues, expected allocations and estimated independent travel allocations
AZ Alkmaar - Important Information
All supporters who applied with 8 credits or more have been successful unless they applied with a supporter with fewer credits, and 1 supporter with 7 credits has also been successful. Credits have been based on Season 2016/17, 2017/18 and 2018/19. As requested via the Fans’ Forum, to ensure that supporters without a credit history have a chance of receiving tickets, 5% of allocated tickets have also been balloted to supporters with 0-5 credits.
The deadline for ticket cancellations is 8pm on Monday 16th September. The deadline for name changes for Executive Club Members is 8pm Monday 16th September.
All successful supporters need to provide travel details by 8pm Monday 16th September by visiting manutd.com/travel-form.
There will be a 2nd ballot run on Tuesday 17th September for those supporters that were unsuccessful. If you do not wish to be entered into this ballot please call 0161 868 8000 to cancel your application.
All tickets will need to be collected in Holland and further details will be communicated here once the collection point is confirmed.
FK Partizan- Important Information
We have been allocated 1,395 standard tickets for the game and tickets are priced at £16. The ballot for the game is now complete and the match is sold out.
All supporters who applied with 4 credits or more have been successful unless they applied with a supporter with fewer credits, and a small number of supporters with 3 credits has also been successful. Credits have been based on Season 2016/17, 2017/18 and 2018/19 as the Alkmaar game has not yet been played. As requested via the Fans’ Forum, to ensure that supporters without a credit history have a chance of receiving tickets, 5% of allocated tickets have also been balloted to supporters with 0-5 credits (0-3 for this fixture given the number of credits we’ve gone down to in the main ballot).
The deadline for ticket cancellations is 8pm on Thursday 19th September. The deadline for name changes for Executive Club Members is also 8pm Thursday 19th September.
All successful supporters need to provide travel details by 8pm Friday 11th October by visiting manutd.com/travel-form – please note that this will not be available until our away game against Alkmaar has been played.
There will be a 2nd ballot run on Friday 20th September for those supporters that were unsuccessful. If you do not wish to be entered into the 2nd ballot then please call us on 0161 868 8000 before 8pm on Thursday 19th September to cancel your application.
Ticket collection details are still to be confirmed; as soon as we have information regarding this we will update supporters accordingly.
||Fixture Date & Time
||Thursday 3rd October, KO 18:55 CET
||8am on Wednesday 4th September
||8am on Monday 9th September
||The ballot for this game is now complete. There will be a 2nd ballot run on Tuesday 17th September for those supporters that were unsuccessful.||£36|
|FK Partizan||Thursday 24th October, KO 18:55 CET
||8am on Wednesday 11th September
||8am on Monday 16th September
|| To allow supporters enough time to book travel, this ballot will run before the first away game has been played therefore, credits from the AZ Alkmaar away game won’t be counted.
|FC Astana||Thursday 28th November, KO 16:50 CET
||8am on Friday 25th October
||8am on Monday 28th October
Thomas Cook Sport
Thomas Cook Sport will only be offering trips to the Europa League Away games against FK Partizan and FC Astana. Please be aware that due a combination of costs and timings, coupled with the relative ease of arranging travel to Holland, Thomas Cook will not be running a trip to AZ Alkmaar.
FK Partizan Thomas Cook will be offering a day trip to Belgrade for £329 + match ticket.
Applications for these games will be open from 10am Friday 6th September, and close 24 hour after the standard ballot has taken place. For more information please visit www.thomascooksport.com
European Away Game Information
Following discussion in the Fans' Forum, we have made some changes to the way we issue European away game credits from the 2019/20 season:
- Ballots will be conducted based on credits gained over a rolling three season period. For any ballots conducted following a 2019/20 our first European away game, tickets will be allocated using credits gained in the 2017/18, 2018/19 and the 2019/20 seasons
- Prior to the start of the 2018/19 season we issued 2 credits if people applied, and were successful for a game, and 1 credit to those that were unsuccessful in the ballot – this was reversed in this Fans' Forum last season. Concerns were raised that we hadn’t retrospectively applied this credit change, and therefore the historic credits that were gained when people were unsuccessful in a ballot have now been removed from accounts and is reflected in the credit numbers provided below
- To ensure that supporters without a credit history have a chance of receiving tickets, for the Group Stage games only, 5% of allocated tickets will be balloted to supporters with 0-5 credits
- All remaining tickets in the Group Stages, and all tickets for any other rounds, will be balloted in order of those supporters who have attended the most European away games over the rolling three season period. Please therefore consider this before entering the ballot with supporters who have attended less European away games than you, as your application will be based on the number of away games they have attended. Second and any subsequent ballots (and/or outbound calling) will also be conducted in credit order
- Supporters who are able to travel at short notice and have been unsuccessful in the second ballot will be given the opportunity to join a 'last-minute returns list' (this list will be used for any late ticket returns in the days immediately prior to the match)
- A cancellation period will be offered after every ballot, and will remain open as long as the tickets can be resold
- Credits will only be issued to supporters who collect their ticket at the specified location at/near the away ground, with valid ID
CREDITS ISSUED TO SUPPORTERS IN 2016/17, 2017/18 AND 2018/19
|Number of Credits||Number of Supporters||Number of Disabled Supporters|
See breakdown of the credits issued over the last three seasons