2019/20 Season Tickets have now sold out.
If you’re interested in buying a Season Ticket for future seasons please register on the waiting list today.
Any Season Tickets which do become available will first be offered to Official Members on the Waiting List, with priority given to those who have a paid a deposit. So to give yourself the best chance of securing a seat become an Official Member today.
Season Ticket Use
Remember, you can share your Season Ticket with family & friends if you are not able to attend a game
If you hold a concessionary Season Ticket (Under 16, 16-17, 18-20, 18-25 or 65+), supporters in other age categories can also use your ticket on a match-by-match basis; you just need to contact us on 0161 868 8000 and provide the full details of the supporter attending. Payment will need to be made for the difference in ticket price and a paper ticket will be issued and posted to the supporter attending in your place. A Season Ticket holder with a concessionary ticket can regrade their Season Ticket for maximum of two games per season as per the terms and conditions.
Match-by-match re-grades of your Season Ticket must be processed at least 3 working days before the match day, so that we are able to post the paper ticket out to the supporter attending (e.g. for a Saturday game re-grades must be processed by 8pm on the Tuesday). It is therefore recommended you do this as early as possible to allow maximum posting time.
Important information for concessionary Season Ticket holders
HOME CUP GAMES
- If you do not opt-out seasonally, you can do so within the specified opt-out dates prior to each match. Please note, not purchasing tickets for cup matches may adversely affect your ability to apply for away match tickets
- Season Ticket holders are automatically allocated and required to buy tickets for home games in the UEFA Champions League and FA Cup competitions
- Cup payments will be processed from the payment card held by the club (we will email with the exact dates ahead of each draw)
- Under 16 Season Ticket holders can opt-out of all cup matches within the specified opt-out dates prior to each match
- Please check that each cup payment is taken successfully, as your Season Ticket will be suspended for a Premier League game if you miss a payment
DOMESTIC AWAY GAMES
Away game applications will be accepted from Silver, Gold and Platinum Level Season Ticket holders, subject to payment for all home cup matches. Until the first home cup match of 2019/20 has been played, this will be based on payment for home cup matches in the 2018/19 season.
European Away Games
- All tickets will be balloted in order of those supporters who have applied for the most European away games over the rolling three season period. Please therefore consider this before entering the ballot with supporters who have applied for less European away games than you, as your application will be based on the number of away games they have applied for To ensure that supporters without a credit history have a chance of receiving tickets, second and any subsequent ballots (and/or outbound calling) will be conducted randomly, and not based on credit history
- Supporters who are able to travel at short notice and have been unsuccessful in the second ballot will be given the opportunity to join a 'last-minute returns list' (this list will be used for any late ticket returns in the days immediately prior to the match)
- A cancellation period will be offered after every ballot, and will remain open as long as the tickets can be resold
- Credits will only be issued to supporters who collect their ticket at the specified location at/near the away ground, with valid ID.
Other ways to be here next season
Watch every competitive home game the first team will play at Old Trafford, including cup fixtures, in luxury surroundings. Prices start from £93 inc. VAT per person, per game.
Tailor your package to suit your needs. Choose from all-inclusive dining and a complimentary bar* or select a dining optional suite and choose to dine only at those special games.
With access to your facility three hours before kick-off and one hour after the final whistle, there's plenty of time to relax and socialise whilst soaking up the pre and post-match atmosphere.
*Drinks included dependent on package.