CHAMPIONS LEAGUE AWAY GAMES
Following our exciting 3-3 aggregate win against Paris Saint-Germain , we have been drawn to play FC Barcelona in the Quarter-Final and the away leg will be played on Tuesday 16th April, KO 9pm (local time).
Applications for the game are now closed, the ballot is complete and the game is sold out. We have been allocated 4,610 standard tickets, however FC Barcelona confirmed our tickets for this game were to be priced at £102. In this instance we believe that our travelling supporters are again being subjected to increased/excessive ticket prices from the host club.
Similarly to Valencia in the group stages and Sevilla FC last season, we have again taken the difficult decision to charge FC Barcelona fans for the home leg at Old Trafford the same amount that FC Barcelona are charging for the away fixture (£102). We will use the additional revenue gained from this to subsidise our travelling support by paying the £27 price difference for each of our travelling supporters.
In order to attend this game, all successful supporters must supply their travel details by completing our travel report before 8pm on Monday 8th April.
We can no longer accept any cancellations for this game.
Ticket Collection Information
Ticket collections will be taking place at Hotel Barcelona Center (address: Carrer de Balmes, 103, 08008 Barcelona, Spain) and access to the Ticket Collection Point can be gained off Carrer de Mallorca. This will be clearly signposted and we will have staff members visible to you when you arrive.
Tickets can be collected from 9am - 9pm on both Monday 15th and Tuesday 16th April and, due to the large number of tickets being collected, we strongly advise you to collect as soon as you arrive in Barcelona / as early as possible to avoid any unnecessary delays.
Please ensure you bring the passport you have used to travel, along with your exchange voucher in order to collect your ticket. Other ID or photocopies will not be accepted.
For this fixture all Manchester United supporters are required to wear match specific wristbands in order to enter the stadium (ticket and passport will also be required), these will be issued at the Ticket Collection Point. Note, we will not reissue any wristbands, therefore we recommend you wear the wristband immediately after you have collected your ticket to avoid loss or damage before the game.
Full information including how to get to the stadium, what to expect once you're there and your ticket exchange voucher will be posted out to you by Wednesday 10th April. For detailed security information and a full list of prohibited items, please click here.
Useful Contact Details
The dialing code for Spain is +34, and we have provided some useful numbers below should they be required:
Ambulance, Fire Department and Police: 112
Police Stations in Barcelona: 93.290.30.00
Office for Nondiscrimination:93.304.18
Following discussion in the Fans' Forum, we are making a number of changes to the way we issue European away game credits from the 2018/19 season:
- Ballots will be conducted based on credits gained over a rolling three season period. For any ballots conducted following a 2018/19 European away game, tickets will be allocated using credits gained in the 2016/17, 2017/18 and the 2018/19 seasons
- All tickets will be balloted in order of those supporters who have applied for the most European away games over the rolling three season period. Please therefore consider this before entering the ballot with supporters who have applied for less European away games than you, as your application will be based on the number of away games they have applied for To ensure that supporters without a credit history have a chance of receiving tickets, second and any subsequent ballots (and/or outbound calling) will be conducted randomly, and not based on credit history
- Supporters who are able to travel at short notice and have been unsuccessful in the second ballot will be given the opportunity to join a 'last-minute returns list' (this list will be used for any late ticket returns in the days immediately prior to the match)
- A cancellation period will be offered after every ballot, and will remain open as long as the tickets can be resold
- Credits will only be issued to supporters who collect their ticket at the specified location at/near the away ground, with valid ID
CREDITS ISSUED TO SUPPORTERS IN 2016/17, 2017/18 AND 2018/19
|Number of Credits||Number of Supporters||Number of Disabled Supporters|