Museum & Stadium Tours
The Museum & Stadium Tour is now open with a range of new measures designed to make the most of your experience at Old Trafford, while protecting both visitors and staff.
Please note: Face coverings are required to be worn (covering the mouth and nose) in the Museum, as well as enlosed areas of Old Trafford. Exemptions apply.
The Museum is open for visitors, and the Stadium Tour follows a great route, so you'll see the players' tunnel, walk next to the world famous pitch, and visit the dugouts, before getting the view from the Ability Platform. There will be plenty of time for pictures, too.
Museum & Stadium Tour - 09:30 - 16:00 Sunday - Wednesday, and 09:30 - 17:00 Thursday - Saturday, except home match days when it is closed
The Red Café - 09:00 - 16:00 every day, except home match days.
Adult – from £25 when you prebook
Junior/Concession – from £18
Education Groups - from £5
Walk up prices are higher than online prices, so be sure to book online for the best price.
Free car parking is available on car park E2. Please use the postcode M16 0SZ for sat nav.
WE STRONGLY ADVISE YOU TO PRE-BOOK YOUR VISIT
Please book online in advance to avoid disappointment and the need for additional contact with staff and card machines, as well as saving £2 per person on walk-up prices. Bring along a printed copy of your print-at-home ticket with you on the day. You can also book by calling the Contact Centre on +44 161 676 7770.
The Megastore and Red Cafe:
The Megastore will be open during your experience for souvenirs and gifts to remember your visit to Old Trafford. The Red Cafe will also be open for drinks, snacks and a delicious menu of hot meals with no booking required. Both the Megastore and Red Café have introduced a range of social distancing measures, including limited numbers allowed in the store at a time, so queues are possible.
WHAT PRECAUTIONS ARE IN PLACE?The safety of visitors and staff is our priority, so we've introduced a range of measures to protect you during your visit, including:
- Social distancing - Social distancing is a key way to control the spread of the virus. In the Museum and along the tour route, you will be encouraged to keep at least 2m apart from others in line with normal social distancing guidelines
- Hand sanitiser - hand sanitiser will be available at all entry points to the stadium and at key points throughout the experience. Visitors are encouraged to use it regularly
- Toilets - Toilets will be available but access will be limited due to the confined nature of the facilities
- Please do not bring a bag if possible. Normal searches and security checks will remain in place, so by not bringing a bag you will reduce the contact you need to have with our security team
- You must wear a face covering when in the stadium, except when eating and drinking. Government exemptions to wearing a face covering apply
- Manchester United is co-operating with the NHS Test and Trace system. Your information will be shared with NHS Test and Trace as necessary
- For satnav, please use postcode M16 0SZ which will bring you to carpark E2
If you have any access requirements please get in touch to discuss before you visit, or book by emailing email@example.com.
Tour Old Trafford in the company of iconic players and you will be transported back to the biggest victories and most precious club moments in the best way possible – through the words of those who lived, breathed and created them. A once in a lifetime experience, and a must for all dedicated fans. Upcoming dates:
Saturday 23 October – Norman Whiteside
Sunday 7 November – Sammy McIlroy
Dressing Room Update
We’ve recently overhauled the home and away dressing rooms, which are an exciting part of the Stadium Tour route. We can't wait to welcome you back to see the new dressing rooms so you can be one of the first fans to sit in your favourite players’ seat.
There may be some minor disruption while our team completes any outstanding work to the new dressing rooms, and we apologise for any inconvenience or disappointment this may cause. We look forward to welcoming you to Old Trafford soon.
Old Trafford is the ideal place to hold your next school trip. Did you know we welcome education groups of all ages from around the world?
We would like to reassure all Annual Pass holders who hold a pass which expired during the period of closure due to COVID-19 that we will be honouring your pass. Fans who bought a Day Out at Old Trafford voucher during our Black Friday, Cyber Monday and Christmas offers in 2019 will also be able to use their vouchers. Email firstname.lastname@example.org with the details of your pass of voucher for more information.
Fans who purchased a voucher through a third party should contact their provider for information on extensions.