Season Ticket Holder Info
The Season Ticket Hub
Manchester United notes the latest government announcement, which laid out the plans to get the country out of lockdown including having fans at live sporting events no earlier than 17th May. This means games at Old Trafford will continue to take place behind closed doors until further notice for the 2020/21 season. As soon as we receive any more clarity, we will update supporters accordingly. You can read the latest statement from the club regarding this announcement here.
The Ticketing & Membership Services office remains temporarily closed, but our staff are available to assist you from 8am-6pm Monday-Friday (until kick-off on match days). You can send a message by text to 0161 850 3969, telephone 0161 676 7770 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
2021/22 SEASON TICKET RENEWALS
We do not underestimate the impact of the last twelve months on fans, and have introduced a series of initiatives to help supporters ahead of next season. To read the full press release, please click here.
- Rebates from 2019/20: Those who have not yet received a refund will be able to carry their rebate over, to be used towards their 2021/22 renewal. We have been offering supporters the opportunity to claim a refund for this rebate throughout the season - the deadline to request this has now passed.
- 1-Year Break: Season Ticket holders impacted by COVID-19 will be able to take a 1-year break from their Season Ticket. Taking this option will not secure existing seats or prices; instead those selecting this option will be guaranteed a return and able to select from available seats next season with loyalty being retained for 2022/23
- Instalment Plan: Those who have been unable to obtain finance via our buy-now pay-later partner (details to follow in the summer) will be able to renew with 10x interest free card instalments
- Relaxed Regrade Policy: Removal of the limit on the number of upgrades per season that concessionary ticket holders can request for weekend games
- All Season Ticket holders are required to complete this short form to let us know if they plan to renew or not, no later than Friday 30th April
- If a Season Ticket holder intends to renew, we will accept payment from 9am Monday 7th June until midnight, Wednesday 30th June. We will contact you again, ahead of renewals opening, with full information in relation to your renewal, and if applicable, car parking
In the event any matches are not played with a full crowd next season, we will issue a full refund for that game ahead of it taking place to those who are not able to attend due to capacity restrictions.
As and when the Government provides updates and direction, we will react to this accordingly and keep you updated - follow our dedicated Twitter account @ManUtdMatchday.
You will be able to make payment online with credit/debit card, or using an instalment plan provided by our new buy-now pay-later provider. Again, more information will follow when renewals are available.
At the moment, our Ticketing & Membership Services office remains closed meaning cash and cheque payments cannot be accepted. This page will be updated if this changes.
During 2020 we upgraded our stadium turnstiles and they are now all compatible with digital / contactless ticketing. There are a number of benefits including; the reduced risk of virus transmission, reduced environmental impact due to posting and ticket waste, reduced risk of lost / stolen tickets and enhanced stadium security.
Ticket holders will be sent an email containing their digital Season Ticket card, which can be added to the mobile wallet and used to gain entry as well as discounts in the Red Cafe, Museum or Megastore. Alternatively there will be an option to print at home and bring these tickets with you to games.
STADIUM PLAN & SEAT PRICES
Match Ticket Price
||Age 18-20||Age 65+
We aim to continue to enhance the match day experience at Old Trafford, particularly after not having any fans supporting the team at games for the last year.
Following successful atmosphere trials in 2018/19 and 2019/20, the area was extended out towards the south west corner of the Stretford End in the summer of 2020. The allocation of this fan-led initiative by The Red Army (www.theredarmy.co.uk) has therefore been increased to around 2,000 supporters.
The club also submitted a proposal to the local authority to trial a rail seating area within N2401 and N2402. Our belief is that the introduction of rail seating would enhance spectator safety in areas of the stadium where, as with other clubs, we have seen examples of persistent standing.
OTHER USEFUL INFORMATION
See below for other important useful information for Season Ticket holders.
2020/21 Match Day Programmes
Season Ticket holders can access a digital copy of match day programmes by visiting manutd.com/digitalUR and entering their Season Ticket number.
Museum & Stadium Tour
Season Ticket holders receive a 50% discount on the Museum & Stadium Tour. The Museum & Stadium Tour will be reopening from Monday 17th May, available to book now, with a range of new measures designed to make the most of your experience at Old Trafford, while protecting both visitors and staff. Further information, and how to book the Museum & Stadium Tour can be found at Museum-Stadium-Tours.
The Manchester United Megastore is now open from 10 am-5pm, Monday to Saturday, and 11am-5pm on Sundays (open from 10.30 am for browsing). These times will be reviewed again once our Museum re-opens in May and we will look to align opening times with Tours. Visitors can use car park E2, which is accessed from Wharfside Way West.
United Direct is our official online store. To be able to redeem your 10% discount*, a promotional code** must be entered in the 'coupon' section prior to check-out. Your discount will then be automatically applied. If you have any queries, you can contact United Direct (operated under licence by Fanatics):
United Direct Email: email@example.com United Direct Phone: +44 (0) 333 014 4543. Opening times are 8am-8pm Monday-Friday and 9am-4pm at weekends. Please note, phone lines are closed on UK Bank Holidays.
*Season Ticket discount applies to products on store.manutd.com only, selected lines excluded and cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotion.
** The promotional code will be updated at regular intervals and the new code communicated by email.