If you've booked an event at Old Trafford, the Event Contractor Liaison Team will help make sure your event runs smoothly.
If you're not bringing any equipment, barriers or vehicles on site, you don't need to do anything further.
If you are planning on bringing equipment, barriers and/or vehicles on site, we need some more information in advance of the event to help your it run smoothly on the day.
The Event Contractor Liaison Team (CL Team) are responsible for ensuring contractors and all personnel are informed of our health and safety policies at all times throughout their experience with Manchester United. It is important that you are aware of the safety rules and emergency procedures that are in place for your safety and that of your colleagues.
THE ROLE OF THE EVENT CONTRACTOR LIAISON TEAM
- Meet & greet all contractors on arrival
- Induct contractors to their work place, a wristband is then issued to each contractor
- Provide onsite health & safety advice, and make sure that all our contractors comply with our house rules and regulations
- Provide a safe working environment
- To understand and comply with our rules, regulations and health and safety policies at all times
- Be respectful to others and work area
All organisers/contractors will be expected to provide the following documents which we will need at least two weeks prior to the event in order for us to review giving us time to discuss any areas of concern.
- Risk Assessment for event
- Method Statement
- Public Liability Insurance - value must be realistic depending on the activity taking place
- Portable Appliance Test Certificate
- Personal Emergency Evacuation Plan - PEEPs
- Person in Charge/Crew List
- Contact Details