TERMS AND CONDITIONS
2020/2021 Season – Win a 20/21 Man of the Match Shirt during the month of October Prize Draws
The Prize Draws
1. Manchester United Football Club Limited (“MU”) (whose registered office is Old Trafford, Sir Matt Busby Way, Manchester M16 0RA) is the promoter of the 2020/2021 Season – Win a 20/21 Man of the Match Shirt Prize Draw Prize Draws.
2. During October 2020 MU will launch a Prize Draw each and every time that the Manchester United men’s first team squad wins a competitive football game during the 2020/21 football season (this includes all competitive first team match including: Premier League, EFL Cup, FA Cup and UEFA Champions League) up to the Ultimate Closing Date (defined below) (each a “Winning Match”) (each a “Prize Draw” and together the “Prize Draws”).
3. MU will run the Prize Draws following each Winning Match until the Ultimate Closing Date.
4. Provided entry is in accordance with these Conditions, entrants may enter any or all of the Prize Draws.
5. By entering into any Prize Draw, entrants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions (“Conditions”) and confirm that all information submitted is true, accurate and complete. MU reserves the right to verify the eligibility of any and all entrants and may, in its sole discretion, disqualify any entrant that fails to satisfy the eligibility requirements. Entrants shall at all times act in good faith towards MU and the Prize Draws.
6. Employees of MU or any of its associated companies or subsidiaries (and their families) are excluded from entering the Prize Draws.
7. Entry into each Prize Draw is free (except for any applicable data usage charges) and on the basis of one entry per person per Prize Draw (subject to clause 9 below whereby entrants have the chance of obtaining one additional entry per Prize Draw).
8. In order to enter the Prize Draw and to be considered for the Prize, entrants must complete the relevant data entry fields for the Prize Draw by clicking on the Prize Draw entry link available:
i. through the “Lead Generation Form” available on the Facebook platform;
ii. via www.manutd.com;
iii. on the official Manchester United accounts on the following social media platforms: (a) Facebook; (b) Twitter; (c) Instagram; (d) Wechat; (e) Sina Weibo; (f) Tencent Weibo; or (g) LINE; or
vi. via any other method of entry which MU makes available.*
(the "Main Entry")
* If you enter any Prize Draw via a link sent to you in a Manchester United email, please note that this link is exclusive to you. Any further entries made using this link will be invalid and will be excluded from the relevant Prize Draw. The email address you input when entering the Prize Draw via the link must match the email address to which the Manchester United email was sent.
9. Subject to paragraph 10 below, in addition to the Main Entry, entrants are also eligible to gain one further automatic entry into a Prize Draw by: (i) downloading the Manchester United Official App (the “App”); and (ii) registering themselves within the App (an “Extra Entry”). A link to download the App will be made available to entrants following the making of the Main Entry. For the avoidance of doubt, any person who makes a Main Entry and who is already registered within the App prior to the commencement of the relevant Prize Draw will automatically obtain one Extra Entry into the relevant Prize Draw.
10. Downloading, using and accessing the App is subject to terms and conditions which are available on the application stores or third party platforms on which the App is made available to download (the “App Terms and Conditions”). Entrants who wish to obtain an Extra Entry in accordance with paragraph 9 (or an entrant’s parent or carer if an entrant is under 18 years of age) are required to read and agree to the App Terms and Conditions prior to downloading, using or accessing the App.
11. Each Prize Draw will open immediately after each Winning Match and will close at 23:59 BST/GMT (as applicable) two days thereafter (the “Closing Date”). Any entries received after the relevant Closing Date will not be entered into the applicable Prize Draw. Each Prize Draw will take place as soon as reasonably practicable following each relevant Closing Date.
12. No Prize Draws will take place after 31 October 2020 (the “Ultimate Closing Date”).
13. Subject to paragraph 14 the prize will consist of one Manchester United season 2020/21 home football shirt printed with the name and number of the Man of the Match at the relevant Winning Match and in a size chosen by the Winner (the "Prize").
14. MU reserves the right to substitute the Prize with another prize of a similar nature or equivalent or greater value at any time.
15. The Prize is non-transferable and there is no cash alternative.
16. There will be one winner of each Prize Draw. The winner for each Prize Draw will be the first person selected at random from all valid entries received on or before each Closing Date (each a “Winner” and together the “Winners”). Each Winner will receive a Prize.
17. Only a Winner will receive notification from MU. Each Winner will be notified by email as soon as practicable after the relevant Closing Date. Following the draw, the relevant Prize will be posted to the Winner.
18. Each Winner (or a Winner’s parent or carer if the Winner is under 16 years of age) will be required to give their consent to their surname and country to be disclosed to any person requesting that MU confirms the identity of the Winner and for promotional purposes. A Winner may raise any concerns regarding this paragraph with MU.
19. If MU cannot successfully contact a Winner within a reasonable length of time, or if a Winner is unable or unwilling to accept the Prize, or if a Winner (or the parent or carer of a Winner if a Winner is under 16 years of age) does not meet the eligibility requirements, subsequent draws will take place until a new winner is found who is able, willing and eligible to accept the Prize. This new winner shall be deemed to be a Winner for the purposes of these Conditions.
20. Subject to paragraph 18 above, details of a Winner’s surname and country will be made available to the public upon request from Manchester United Football Club Limited, Sir Matt Busby Way, Old Trafford, Manchester M16 0RA two weeks after the Closing Date (subject to data protection legislation).
21. MU reserves the right to cancel or amend the Prize Draw or these Conditions without notice when reasonably necessary for the purpose of administering the Prize Draw.
22. The Prize Draw, together with these Conditions, is governed by the laws of England and Wales and shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.