TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Maui Jim T2 Activation Prize Draw
1. Manchester United Football Club Limited (“MU”) (whose registered office is Old Trafford, Sir Matt Busby Way, Manchester M16 0RA) is the promoter of the Maui Jim T2 Activation prize draw (the “Prize Draw”). The Prize Draw is sponsored by Maui Jim, Inc. (“Maui Jim”)
2. By entering the Prize Draw entrants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions (“Conditions”) and confirm that all information submitted is true, accurate and complete. MU reserves the right to verify the eligibility of any and all entrants and may, in its sole discretion, disqualify any entrant that fails to satisfy the eligibility requirements. Entrants shall at all times act in good faith towards MU and the Prize Draw.
3. Employees of MU and/or Maui Jim and/or any of its associated companies or subsidiaries (and their families) are excluded from entering the Prize Draw.
4. Entry into the Prize Draw is free (except for any applicable data usage charges) and on the basis of one entry per person.
5. In order to enter the Prize Draw and to be considered for the Prize, entrants must complete the relevant data entry fields for the Prize Draw:
i. via manutd.com/en/mauijimT2comp;
ii. via any other method of entry which MU makes available.
(the "Main Entry")
* If you enter this Prize Draw via a link sent to you in a Manchester United email, please note that this link is exclusive to you. Any further entries made using this link will be invalid and will be excluded from the Prize Draw. The email address you input when entering the Prize Draw via the link must match the email address to which the Manchester United email was sent.
6. The Prize Draw will close at 23:59 GMT on Saturday 1 January 2022 (the "Closing Date") and any entries received after the Closing Date will not be entered into the Prize Draw. The Prize Draw will take place as soon as reasonably practicable following the Closing Date.
7. Subject to paragraph 8 and 9 the prize will consist of one Manchester United season 2021/22 home football shirt signed by a member of the first team. (the "Prize").
8. Any details as to the number, style, or size of the shirt forming the Prize will be at MU’s absolute discretion.
9. MU gives no guarantee that the Prize will be signed by any particular Manchester United player. MU will not enter into any correspondence as to which Manchester United player(s) sign(s) the Prize.
10. MU reserves the right to substitute the Prize with another of a similar nature at any time.
11. The Prize is non-transferable and there is no cash alternative.
12. The winner will be the first person selected at random from all valid entries received on or before the Closing Date (the “Winner”). The Winner will receive the Prize.
13. Only the Winner will receive notification from MU. The Winners will be notified by email as soon as practicable after the Closing Date. Following the draw, the Prizes will be posted to the Winners.
14. The Winner (or the Winner’s parent or carer if the Winner is under 16 years of age) will be required to give their consent to the following (i) their surname and country to be disclosed to any person requesting that MU confirms the identity of the Winner, or for promotional purposes and; (ii) for the Winner’s details to be passed to Maui Jim for fulfilment of the Prize. The Winner may raise any concerns regarding this paragraph with MU.
15. MU will make reasonable efforts to contact the Winer via email after the Closing Date. If the Winner does not claim their Prize within 14 days of MU making contact with the Winner or if the Winner is unable or unwilling to accept the Prize, or if the Winner does not meet the eligibility requirements, subsequent draws will take place until a new winner is found who is able, willing and eligible to accept the Prize.
16. Subject to paragraph 14 above, details of the Winner’s surname and county will be made available to the public upon request from Manchester United Football Club Limited, Sir Matt Busby Way, Old Trafford, Manchester M16 0RA two weeks after the Closing Date (subject to data protection legislation).
17. MU reserves the right to cancel or amend the Prize Draw or these Conditions without notice when reasonably necessary for the purpose of administering the Prize Draw.
18. The Prize Draw, together with these Conditions, is governed by the laws of England and Wales and shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.