TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Win the new Season 2019-2020 MU Shirts Prize Draw
1. Manchester United Football Club Limited (“MU”) (whose registered office is Old Trafford, Sir Matt Busby Way, Manchester M16 0RA) is the promoter of the Win the new Season 2019-2020 MU Shirts Prize Draw (the "Prize Draw").
2. By entering the Prize Draw entrants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions ("Conditions") and confirm that all information submitted is true, accurate and complete. MU reserves the right to verify the eligibility of any and all entrants and may, in its sole discretion, disqualify any entrant that fails to satisfy the eligibility requirements. Entrants shall at all times act in good faith towards MU and the Prize Draw.
3. Employees of MU or any of its associated companies or subsidiaries (and their families) are excluded from entering the Prize Draw.
4. Entry into the Prize Draw is free (except for any applicable data usage charges) and on the basis of one entry per person, subject to paragraph 6 below.
5. In order to enter the Prize Draw and to be considered for the Prize, entrants must complete the relevant data entry fields for the Prize Draw by clicking on the Prize Draw entry link available:
(i) via www.manutd.com;
(ii) in the overlay form available at www.manutdfans.cn;
(iii) on the official Manchester United accounts on the following social media platforms: (i) Facebook; (ii) Twitter; (iii) WeChat; (iv) Sina Weibo; (v) Tencent Weibo; or
(iv) via any other method of entry which MU makes available,
(the “Main Entry”).
6. Subject to paragraph 7 below, in addition to the Main Entry, entrants are also eligible to gain one further automatic entry into the Prize Draw by: (i) downloading the Manchester United Official App (the “App”); and (ii) registering themselves within the App. A link to download the App will be made available to entrants following the making of the Main Entry. For the avoidance of doubt, any person who makes a Main Entry and who is already registered within the App prior to the commencement of this Prize Draw will automatically obtain one additional entry into the Prize Draw.
7. Downloading, using and accessing the App is subject to terms and conditions which are available on application stores or third party platforms on which the App is made available to download (the “App Terms and Conditions”). Entrants into this Prize Draw (or an entrant’s parent or carer if an entrant is under 18 years of age) are required to read and agree to the App Terms and Conditions prior to downloading, using or accessing the App.
8. The Prize Draw will close at 23:59 GMT on Sunday 29 September 2019 (the "Closing Date") and any entries received after the Closing Date will not be entered into the Prize Draw. The Prize Draw will take place as soon as reasonably practicable following the Closing Date.
9. Subject to paragraph 10 the prize will consist of:
(i) one (unsigned) Manchester United home football shirt for Season 2019/2020;
(ii) one (unsigned) Manchester United away football shirt for Season 2019/2020; and
(iii) one (unsigned) Manchester United third football shirt for Season 2019/2020,
each in a size to be chosen by the Winner (subject to availability) (together the "Prize").
10. MU reserves the right to substitute any item(s) forming the Prize with another of a similar nature and/or equal or greater value at any time.
11. The Prize is non-transferable and there is no cash alternative.
12. There will be one winner of the Prize. The winner will be selected at random from all valid entries received on or before the Closing Date (the “Winner”).
13. Only the Winner of the Prize Draw will receive notification from MU. The Winner will be notified by email as soon as practicable after the Closing Date. Following the draw, the Prize will be posted to the Winner.
14. The Winner (or the Winner’s parent or carer if the Winner is under 16 years of age) will be required to give their consent to the Winner’s surname and country to be disclosed to any person requesting that MU confirms the identity of the Winner, and for promotional purposes.
15. If MU cannot successfully contact the Winner within a reasonable length of time, or if the Winner is unable or unwilling to accept the Prize, or if the Winner does not meet the eligibility requirements, or if the Winner (or the parent or carer of the Winner if the Winner is under 16 years of age) does not provide the consent requested at paragraph 14 above, subsequent draws will take place until a new winner is found who is able, willing and eligible to accept the Prize and provide the necessary consents. This new winner shall be deemed to be the Winner for the purposes of these Conditions.
16. Subject to paragraphs 14 and 15 above, details of the Winner’s surname and country will be made available to the public upon request from Manchester United Football Club Limited, Sir Matt Busby Way, Old Trafford, Manchester M16 0RA two weeks after the Closing Date (subject to data protection legislation).
17. MU reserves the right to cancel or amend the Prize Draw or these Conditions without notice when reasonably necessary for the purpose of administering the Prize Draw.
18. The Prize Draw, together with these Conditions, is governed by the laws of England and Wales and shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.