TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Manchester United New Signings Prize Draw
1. Manchester United Football Club Limited (“MU”) (whose registered office is Old Trafford, Sir Matt Busby Way, Manchester M16 0RA) is the promoter of the Manchester United New Signings prize draw (the “Prize Draw”).
2. By entering the Prize Draw entrants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions (“Conditions”) and confirm that all information submitted is true, accurate and complete. MU reserves the right to verify the eligibility of any and all entrants and may, in its sole discretion, disqualify any entrant that fails to satisfy the eligibility requirements. Entrants shall at all times act in good faith towards MU and the Prize Draw.
3. Employees of MU or any of its associated companies or subsidiaries (and their families) are excluded from entering the Prize Draw.
4. Entry into the Prize Draw is free (except for any applicable data usage charges) and on the basis of one entry per person (subject to paragraph 6 below whereby entrants have the chance of obtaining one additional entry).
5. In order to enter the Prize Draw and to be considered for the Prize, entrants must complete the relevant data entry fields for the Prize Draw by clicking on the Prize Draw entry link available:
i. through the “Lead Generation Form” available on the Facebook platform;
ii. via www.manutd.com;
iii. on the official Manchester United accounts on the following social media platforms: (a) Facebook; (b) Twitter; (c) Instagram; (d) Wechat; (e) Sina Weibo; (f) Tencent Weibo; or (g) LINE; or
vi. via any other method of entry which MU makes available.*
(the "Main Entry")
* If you enter this Prize Draw via a link sent to you in a Manchester United email, please note that this link is exclusive to you. Any further entries made using this link will be invalid and will be excluded from the Prize Draw. The email address you input when entering the Prize Draw via the link must match the email address to which the Manchester United email was sent.
6. In addition to the Main Entry, entrants are also eligible to gain one further automatic entry into the Prize Draw by: (i) downloading the Manchester United Official App (the “App”); and (ii) registering themselves within the App. A link to download the App will be made available to entrants following the making of the Main Entry. Any person who makes a Main Entry who is already registered within the App prior to the commencement of this Prize Draw will automatically obtain one additional entry into the Prize Draw. Please take note of the paragraph immediately below before downloading the App.
7. Downloading, using and accessing the App is subject to terms and conditions which are available on application stores or third party platforms on which the App is made available to download (the “App Terms and Conditions”). Entrants into this Prize Draw (or an entrant’s parent or guardian if an entrant is under 18 years of age) are required to read and agree to the App Terms and Conditions prior to downloading, using or accessing the App.
8. The Prize Draw will close at 23:59 BST on Sunday 18 October 2020 (the "Closing Date") and any entries received after the Closing Date will not be entered into the Prize Draw. The Prize Draw will take place as soon as reasonably practicable following the Closing Date.
9. Subject to paragraphs 10 and 11, the prizes will consist of:
(i) one Manchester United season 2020/21 home football shirt signed by Alex Telles;
(ii) one Manchester United season 2020/21 home football shirt signed by Edison Cavani;
(iii) one Manchester United season 2020/21 home football shirt signed by Facundo Pellistri; or
(iv) one Manchester United season 2020/21 home football shirt signed by Amad Traore),
(each a “Prize” and together the “Prizes”).
10. Any details as to the number, style or size of the Prizes will be at MU’s absolute discretion.
11. MU reserves the right to substitute any Prize with another of a similar nature at any time.
12. The Prizes are non-transferable and there is no cash alternative.
13. The winners will be the first four people selected at random from all valid entries received on or before the Closing Date (each a “Winner” and together the “Winners”). Each Winner will receive one Prize. The Prize given to each Winner will be selected at random.
14. Only the Winners will receive notification from MU. The Winners will be notified by email as soon as practicable after the Closing Date. Following the draw, the Prizes will be posted to the Winners. The Prize identified at paragraph 9(iv) will be posted to the Winner as soon as practicable following Amad Traore’s arrival at MU.
15. The Winners (or the Winner’s parent or carer if the Winner is under 16 years of age) will be required to give their consent to the Winner’s name and county to be disclosed to any person requesting that MU confirms the identity of the Winner, and for promotional purposes. A Winner may raise any concerns regarding this paragraph with MU.
16. If MU cannot successfully contact the Winner within a reasonable length of time, or if the Winner is unable or unwilling to accept the Prize, or if the Winner does not meet the eligibility requirements, subsequent draws will take place until a new winner is found who is able, willing and eligible to accept the Prize and provide the necessary consents. This new winner shall be deemed to be the Winner for the purposes of these Conditions.
17. Subject to paragraph 15 above, details of the Winner’s surname and county will be made available to the public upon request from Manchester United Football Club Limited, Sir Matt Busby Way, Old Trafford, Manchester M16 0RA two weeks after the Closing Date (subject to data protection legislation).
18. MU reserves the right to cancel or amend the Prize Draw or these Conditions without notice when reasonably necessary for the purpose of administering the Prize Draw.
19. The Prize Draw, together with these Conditions, is governed by the laws of England and Wales and shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.